- Visit Xi’an’s Top Attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Reliable private airport transfer service
- Skip the long lines for transport in Xi'an with your priority reservation
Upon your arrival at Xi’an Xianyang International Airport (XIY), professional tour guide and driver will expect you at the exit.
Then driving to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. The Terracotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century. It is a sight not to be missed by any visitor to China. The State Council authorized to build a museum on site in 1975 and it was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the world cultural heritages.
After approximately 3 hours visiting, the tour guide and driver will escort you to Xi’an downtown hotel.
Option Two: Hotel Pick-up - Terracotta Warriors Sightseeing - Airport Drop-off
Enjoy Xi’an Terracotta Warriors tour before your departure. The tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel in the morning, transfer you to visit the must-see attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
After approximately 3 hours visiting, the tour guide and driver will escort you to Xi’an Xianyang International Airport (XIY) based on your departure flight time.
Driving time between Xi'an (Xi’an Airport) and Terracotta Warriors is approximately 1.5 hour; sightseeing at Terracotta Warriors is approximately 3 hours. For option one, flight arrival time should be before 12:00, for option two, flight departure time should be after 15:00.
- Private air-conditioned car/van
- Licensed professional driver
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Airport pick-up and hotel drop-off for Option One
- Hotel pick-up and airport drop-off for Option Two
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.