- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the ancient Silk Road cities of Bukhara & Samarkand
- Explore the Zaamin National Park on mountain trails
- Cycle off the beaten track trails
- Experience remote Nuratau mountain villages
A true adventure for those that want a unique biking experience. This amazing, all encompassing journey explores Uzbekistan by bike and discovers at handle bar level this friendly land. Without a doubt cycling is one of the finest ways to explore a country and to appreciate the contrasting desert and mountain landscapes that characterise this fascinating region. Pedalling at a steady pace we journey across this vast and impressive land. Spend nights in tents, relaxing under a spectacular dome of stars. Discover the traditional way of life of the local people in the Nurata Mountains, explore vast boulder fields and dramatic gorges, valleys and lakes. Our complete service includes comfortable geared bikes and backup vehicle. Discover Samarkand, the grand capital of the conqueror Tamerlane, and admire the grace of the blue-tiled Registan. Explore Bukhara, whose ancient city centre is a maze of mud-walled homes, mosques and stone bazaars.
Day 1 : Arrive Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Day 2 : Transfer to Zaamin National Park
Day 3 : Zaamin National Park & transfer to Ortacheku Rocks
Day 4 : Ortacheku Rocks to Hayat Village
Day 5 : Hayat Village to Sob Gorge
Day 6 : Sob Gorge to Fazilman Lake then Aktash village
Day 7 : Aktash Village to Chuya Village
Day 8 : Over the Lyangar Pass to Maydansay Village
Day 9 : Maidan Village to Chagirkul then Chinar
Day 10 : Djunaty Peak transfer to Bukhara
Day 11 : Sightseeing in Bukhara
Day 12 : Transfer to Samarkand
Day 13 : Sightseeing in Samarkand
Day 14 : Transfer to Tashkent
Day 15 : Tashkent, trip concludes
- Comfortable hotels on twin share basis
- 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners
- Arrival & departure airport transfers
- Private transport throughout & support vehicle during cycling
- Local sightseeing guides
- Group camping equipment
- Simple authentic homestay experience
- Modern mountain bikes
- Entrance fees to museums and monuments
- Medical kit
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Meals and beverages not mentioned in the itinerary
- Bike Helmet (compulsory)
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone calls, bottled mineral water, soft drinks, alcohol etc
- Optional activities and sightseeing during free time
- Still/video camera fees at monuments
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 170 today.
- Save US$ 113+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uzbekistan by Bike tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Uzbekistan by Bike tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uzbekistan by Bike tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.