- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cycle in the Baltic states through three countries
- Explore three fascinating capital cities
- Visit the fairytale Trakai castle
Crossing Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, this ride will take you on a journey of discovery through historic cities, untouched wilderness and along breathtaking coastline. Our trip will start in Tallinn where the fairytale architectural style sets an enchanting scene. This will feature throughout the trip as we journey through Tartu, Riga, Trakai and Vilnius. Between the architectural highlights, we will also enjoy some of the best cycling this region has to offer, through beautiful national parks and along idyllic coastal paths.
Day 1: Start Tallinn; transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Explore Tallinn; transfer to the Lahemaa N.P. for a scenic ride.
Day 3: Full day riding through Lahemaa N.P.
Day 4: Transfer to Peipsi and cycle along the shore of the lake; transfer to Tartu.
Day 5: Cycle through 'Estonian Switzerland' to Otepaa; transfer to Riga.
Day 6: Cycle to Jurmala; transfer to Riga for the night.
Day 7: Transfer to Sventoji; cycle to Klaipeda.
Day 8: Transfer to the Curonian Spit N.P; explore by bike.
Day 9: Transfer to Kintai village; cycle to Vente Cape and Silute; transfer to
Day 10: Transfer to Trakai; cycle around town and visit Trakai Castle; return to
Day 11: End Vilnius.
- 10 nights hotels, all en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- 9 days cycling with full vehicle support
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 80% tarmac roads, 20% gravel paths
- Group normally 5 to 16 plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Local bike hire
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Tallinn and from Vilnius are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle the Baltics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 76+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle the Baltics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 218 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 29 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycle the Baltics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle the Baltics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.