- Walking tour
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Shanghai Archives Museum to learn more about this city's fascinating history
The Archives Museum has a record of Shanghai's most notable citizens and companies. Our tour, led by Janny Chyn, an Archive's expert, will cover historical time periods and events from the 18th century, including the Japanese invasion, the rise of the Communist Party, the Cultural Revolution, and the rapid economic growth that has taken place in China since the 1980's. A tour of this unique venue is not to be missed!
- All ticket admissions to all sites listed
- Personal guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationVisitors are requested to wear comfortable cloth and walking shoes.