- Learn the philosophy and practice of Chinese medicine.
- Visit to the largest open air food market in Shanghai.
- Experience Chinese food at its distinctive taste.
Highlights20% off Today
- Embrace the tastes of four of China's most important food regions – from the imperial cuisine of Beijing, to the Muslim-influenced food of Xi'An, the spicy Sichuan flavours of Chengdu (a UNESCO City of Gastronomy) and the international melting pot of Shanghai.
- Nothing beats the flavour of Peking Duck in the city where this iconic dish was born..
- Savour the spicy flavours of Sichuan, like the fiery, tingling, tongue-numbing sensation of the famous Sichuan Pepper at Chengu’s spice market.
SaveUS$ 662From US$ 2,585 US$ 2,068 12 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 6 seats left|
|May 26||Only 2 seats left|
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 75 5-6 hours View Tour
- Explore traditional local neighborhoods on a walking tour of the city.
- Enjoy a variety of local food.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 64 3 hours View Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results