- Learn the philosophy and practice of Chinese medicine.
- Visit to the largest open air food market in Shanghai.
- Experience Chinese food at its distinctive taste.
Highlights10% off Today
- Embrace the tastes of four of China's most important food regions – from the imperial cuisine of Beijing, to the Muslim-influenced food of Xi'An, the spicy Sichuan flavours of Chengdu (a UNESCO City of Gastronomy) and the international melting pot of Shanghai.
- Nothing beats the flavour of Peking Duck in the city where this iconic dish was born..
- Savour the spicy flavours of Sichuan, like the fiery, tingling, tongue-numbing sensation of the famous Sichuan Pepper at Chengu’s spice market.
SaveUS$ 422From US$ 2,585 US$ 2,326 12 days View Tour
|Aug 18||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 7 seats left|
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
“This was such an amazing tour. Our guide was really lovely, spoke good English, was knowledgeable about the area, and ...”
- Operator Shanghai Advisor Tour
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Food tours
- Accommodation No Accommodation
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
- Explore traditional local neighborhoods on a walking tour of the city.
- Enjoy a variety of local food.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure.
- Have a comfortable and personalized experience on this evening Shanghai tour.
- Enjoy an included dinner of Sichuan cuisine.
- Witness a piece of authentic Chinese culture by watching a face-changing show.
5 hour culture shows and excursions trip in Shanghai. Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results