- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Soak up the stunning scenery of Torres del Paine National Park.
- Watch the ice floes of the Grey Glacier.
- Trek through incredibly diverse scenery
Gazing upon the towering, steeple-like peaks of Patagonia’s Cordillera del Paine for the first time, you’d swear they were lifted straight from The Lord of the Rings movie. But these massive rock formations are very real. Built for physically-active travellers, not hardcore mountaineers, this trip brings you to remote, lesser-visited sections of the Torres del Paine National Park and the truly unimaginable scenery to be found here. With top-notch mountain guides at your side, you’ll be able to concentrate on spotting condors in flight instead of staring blankly at a map.
Day 1: Puerto Natales
Day 2: Puerto Natales/Torres del Paine
Day 3: Torres del Paine/Camp Séron
Day 4: Camp Séron/Lake Dickson Camp
Day 5: Lake Dickson Camp/Los Perros Camp
Day 6: Los Perros Camp/Grey Glacier Camp
Day 7: Grey Glacier Camp
Day 8: Grey Glacier Camp/Paine Grande Camp
Day 9: Paine Grande Camp/Cuernos Camp
Day 10: Lake Nordenskjöld/Puerto Natales
Day 11: Puerto Natales
- Hotels (2 nts), camping (8 nts).
10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
- Van, boat, hiking.
- Specialist mountain guides in Torres del Paine National Park.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Camping and hiking excursion of the full circuit through Torres del Paine National Park with porters (9 days)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Puerto Natales are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Torres del Paine - Full Circuit Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 151 today.
- Save US$ 100+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Torres del Paine - Full Circuit Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Torres del Paine - Full Circuit Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Torres del Paine - Full Circuit Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.