- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- Cruise on a Tuk Tuk through the crazy capital of Phnomh Penh, meet the friendly locals, sample the delicious street food and immerse yourself in the fascinating daily life of this awesome city.
- Learn about Cambodia’s dark and somber history during locally guided tours of S21 Prison and the Killing Fields.
- Get a taste of the tropical life as you discover the crystal clear waters and white sands of Koh Rong beach, one of the most beautiful and pristine in all of Cambodia, and even stay overnight in traditional beachside bungalows.
- Travel to the largest temple in the world, the sprawling and beautiful Angkor Wat, an ancient structure that has become a symbol of Cambodia’s identity, you’ll learn of it’s fascinating history and surrounding temples from a local guide.
Cambodia Intro is the most amazing way to experience Cambodia! You’ll discover the bustling capital of Phnom Penh, meet the friendly locals, sample delicious street food, experience the stunning white sands of Koh Rong island, snorkel in crystal clear water, relax on beautiful beaches, explore the mind-blowing Angkor Wat - the world’s largest temple, discover fascinating local culture and history, party the night away and much more.
Plus you’ll have an awesome Group Leader with you from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure with and help with all your onward travel
Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
Day 1: Cambodia Intro Begins!
Day 2: S21 Prison & Killing Fields
Day 3: Kampot & Kayaking
Day 4: Local Markets, Cooking Class & Sunset Boat Trip
Day 5: Arrive in Koh Rong
Day 6: Island Boat Trip & Snorkelling
Day 7: Beach time, Khmer Massage & Overnight Bus
Day 8: Siem Reap & Floating Village
Day 9: Siem Reap & Angkor Wat
Day 10: Check out & Onward Travel
- 2 Nights in Phnom Penh at a hotel
- 2 Nights in Kampot at a hotel
- 2 Nights in Koh Rong at treehouse bungalows
- 1 Night on an overnight bus
- 2 Nights in Siem Reap at Hostel
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- S21 prison with local guide
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Airport pickup
- Tuk tuk tour of Phnom Penh
- Tour of the Killing Fields
- River Kayaking
- Sunset Boat Trip
- Local Markets
- Pepper Plantation
- Khmer Cooking Class
- Koh Rong Island Boat Trip
- Snorkelling and Sunset Cruise
- Floating villages
- Angkor Wat sunrise temple tour
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Bookmundi is partner with Intro Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 160 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 13 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Intro 10 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Intro 10 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.