- Cooking classes
- City sightseeing
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a tuk tuk tour through the bustling streets of Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh
- Join a Local Guide for a sobering tour of the S21 Prison and Killing Fields
- Enjoy country life in the peaceful town of Kampot
- Dig your toes in the sand in the tropical island paradise of Koh Rong
White sandy beaches, ancient world wonders, yummy street food and infectious smiles; Cambodia has it all and more, and this trip will help you experience every little part of this enchanting country. Visiting Phnom Penh, Kampot, Koh Kong and Siem Reap, over 10 days you’ll unearth Tomb Raider style temples, swim in shimmering warm waters, deep dive into Cambodia’s troubled past, and learn how to make the flavours of the land with a hands on cooking class. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all of this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1: Arrive in Phnom Penh - Phnom Penh
Day 2: Tuk Tuk tour & Cambodian history - Phnom Penh
Day 3: Kayaking in Kampot - Kampot
Day 4: Pepper plantation & cooking class - Kampot
Day 5: Hello paradise - Koh Rong
Day 6: Snorkelling adventure - Koh Rong
Day 7: Beach massage & overnight bus - Koh Rong
Day 8: Walking tour & floating villages - Siem Reap
Day 9: Angkor Wat - Siem Reap
Day 10: Depart Siem Reap or extend your stay - Siem Reap
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 9 Nights Accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- All Transport
- S21 Prison With Local Guide
- Locally Guided Walking Tour of Siem Reap
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Tuk Tuk Tour of Phnom Penh
- Tour of the Killing Fields
- River Kayaking
- Local Markets
- Pepper Plantation
- Khmer Cooking Class
- River Cruise
- Koh Rong Island Boat Trip
- Floating Villages
- Angkor Wat Sunrise Temple Tour
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia Intro 10 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia Intro 10 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia Intro 10 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.