Osaka Tours and Holidays 2019/2020
26 Trips in Osaka
- Often missed on many Japan itineraries, Osaka is more than just a city of commerce — it is the Kansai region’s vibrant and eclectic heart and soul.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 80 3.5 hours View Tour
|Apr 27||10+ seats left|
|Apr 29||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 397From US$ 1,379 US$ 982 6 days View Tour
|May 7||Only 1 seat left|
|May 9||Only 1 seat left|
- Hike along the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route..
- Cycle between islands in rural Japan..
- Visit the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto..
SavingUS$ 1,104From US$ 4,599 US$ 3,495 13 days View Tour
|Jun 12||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 17||10+ seats left|
- Explore both the ultramodern and traditional sides of Japan..
- Experience Tokyo's vibrant nightlife..
- Visit Kyoto's iconic temples and geishas..
SavingUS$ 624From US$ 2,599 US$ 1,975 11 days View Tour
|May 9||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 15||Only 5 seats left|
- Discover the iconic & majestic Mt.
- Explore the shrines & temples of Kyoto.
- Enjoy free time in Tokyo, Hiroshima, & Osaka.
SavingUS$ 94From US$ 1,780 13 days View Tour
|Apr 27||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 28||Only 4 seats left|
- Staying in traditional ryokans.
- Hiking through forest trails.
- Wander the bustling streets of Tokyo, Japan's capital city.
SavingUS$ 240From US$ 4,550 15 days View Tour
|Sep 5||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 29||10+ seats left|
- Take in views of Mt Fuji..
- Stay in temple lodging and a traditional ryokan..
- Gaze at the famous floating torii gate in Miyajima..
SavingUS$ 991From US$ 3,449 US$ 2,458 9 days View Tour
|Jun 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 12||Only 2 seats left|
- Stay overnight in a temple on top of Mt Koya..
- See Miyajima's floating torii gate..
- Visit the Demilitarized Zone between North and South Korea..
Hit all the hot spots of East Asia on this 24-day tour through Japan, South ... Read More
- Operator G Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Explorer
- Accommodation Hotel & Sleeper Train
- Transport Train, Ferry, Bus, Plane, Private Vehicle, Boat & Flight
SavingUS$ 367From US$ 6,982 24 days View Tour
|Aug 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 18||10+ seats left|
- Discover the bucolic beauty of the Japanese Countryside.
- Explore the historical treasures of Asuka and Nara.
- Experience ancient temples and trails in serene surroundings.
SavingUS$ 83From US$ 1,575 5 days View Tour
|Apr 27||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 28||Only 6 seats left|
- Discover the Japanese countryside on your own.
- See Oji shrines and the Hayatama Grand Shrine.
- Relax in a traditional Japanese onsen hot spring.
SavingUS$ 71From US$ 1,344 4 days View Tour
|Apr 27||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 28||10+ seats left|
- Hakone View Mt.
- Himeji Visit Himeji Castle and a sake brewery en route to Osaka.
- Hiroshima Visit Itsukushima Shrine, Peace Memorial Park and Museum and Miyajima island.
SaveUS$ 186From US$ 3,725 10 days View Tour
|May 11||Only 9 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 5 seats left|
- Traditional Buddhist prayer service.
- Shibuya crossing.
- Visit Harajuku.
SavingUS$ 182From US$ 3,467 12 days View Tour
|May 19||Only 3 seats left|
|May 26||Only 1 seat left|
- Cycling allows you to get closer to the real Japan – from bicycles to Pokemon, serene temples to the organised chaos of the big cities, this classic adventure has it all..
- Choose to end rewarding days in the saddle with amazing Japanese feasts of sushi, unagi, tempura or even fugu, all washed down with a traditional sake or Sapporo beer..
- Ride both bikes and trains for the ultimate change of pace..
SaveUS$ 1,067From US$ 4,445 US$ 3,556 11 days View Tour
|May 18||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 9 seats left|
- CITY TOUR of Tokyo and Kyoto.
- SEE the traditional Gassho-zukuri houses in Gokayama, the beautiful gardens of Kenrokuen in Kanazawa.
- VIEW Mt.
SaveUS$ 180From US$ 3,608 9 days View Tour
|Oct 6||10+ seats left|
- Explore the unique island of Naoshima, transformed from a sleepy fishing community into a world class art destination, with sleek and stylish museums and artworks that sit in harmony with the landscape.
- Join locals hiking along trails to hidden temples, being awed at some of the country's impressive castles or in one of Japan's oldest hot spring baths - Dogo Onsen..
- Feel like Indiana Jones as you cross the kazurabashi (vine bridges) of the hidden Iya Valley, a remote retreat of deep gorges and lush mountains on Shikoku island..
SaveUS$ 1,193From US$ 4,970 US$ 3,976 12 days View Tour
|May 3||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 14||Only 9 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results