- City sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the panoramic views of the Himalayas
- Delve deep into the cultures and history of the world renowned Sherpas
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the local fauna along the way to Namche Bazar
The Everest Panorama Trek offers a unique experience in the local culture, traditions, lifestyle, people, and biodiversity. It is designed for those who wish to experience this region in a short time and without having to ascend to a very high altitude. This region is inhabited by the world renowned Sherpas and this trek offers you a brief look into their lives and their unique culture.
This trek offers you a unique travelling experience, with highlights including the historical city of Kathmandu, a scenic flight to Lukla and the popular Namche Bazar. The trek ends in Kathmandu with you having witnessed the Sherpa traditions, the Himalayan scenery and the Nepali nature.
When one of our party who experienced a medical issue after reaching base camp, he stepped in to arrange helicopter evac and coordinated with the insurance Company. He even went to see that person once they arrived at the hospital in Kathmandu!
I will certainly be recommending Outshine to anyone I know who would like to visit Nepal. They far exceeded my expectations - a great company with great people
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu tour and trek preparation
Day 3: Kathmandu - Lukla (flight)
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar
Day 5: Namche Bazar - Tengboche
Day 6: Tengboche - Khumjung
Day 7: Khumjung - Lukla
Day 8: Lukla - Kathmandu
Day 9: Departure from Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and drop
- Standard accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu and available guesthouses during the trek
- Guided tour of Kathmandu in a private vehicle
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Porter fare during the trek that can be shared by two people
- Everest National Park permit
- A jacket and a sleeping bag
- Airfare for flights between Kathmandu and Lukla
- All government taxes
- Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Laundry service
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.