- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 14+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 5416 meters
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Begin in Kathmandu and visit the World Heritage Sites scattered around the city
- Trek from Syange and enjoy the everchanging landscape and culture of the Annapurna region
- Triumph over one of the world's highest passes, Thorong La (5,416 m)
- Enjoy the dry yet beautiful landscape of the Manang valley and tour Muktinath
Our 14-day journey begins in Kathmandu, where we start by visiting the amazing World Heritage Sites scattered around the ancient city. We'll then drive to Syange to begin the trek and enjoy the ever-changing landscape and culture of the Annapurna region. While circling the Annapurna massif, we get to triumph over one of the world's highest pass -Thorong La (5,416m/17,769ft), enjoy the dry yet beautiful landscape of the Manang valley and tour Muktinath, a place of high spiritual importance for the Nepalese (both Hindus and Buddhists). After our trek, we'll take a mountain flight from Jomsom to Pokhara before driving back to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Syange
Day 4: Trek from Syange to Dharapani (1,960m)
Day 5: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m)
Day 6: Chame to Pisang (3,300m)
Day 7: Pisang to Manang (3,500m)
Day 8: Manang: Acclimatization day
Day 9: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m)
Day 10: Yak kharka to Thorang Phedi (4420m)
Day 11: Trek to Thorong La (5416m) to Muktinath
Day 12: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara
Day 13: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 14: Final departure
- Meals as per itinerary: 13 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 11 dinners including welcome and farewell dinners.
- Accommodations in 4 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara; and teahouses during the trek
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airport
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestict flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary.
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, Himalayan Glacier Trekking kit bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationPAYMENT A deposit of 30% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking. TRAVEL INSURANCE It is a mandatory requirement for joining any of Himalayan Glacier’s trips that you possess all necessary and valid travel insurance that covers unanticipated comprehensive expenses such as medical issues, accidents, rescue & evacuation or other unseen natural calamities, including repatriation costs. Learn more about insurance coverage for different activities and the prominent insurance companies before you plan your trip. VISA Acquiring required visa(s) is the sole responsibility for every individual traveler before planning your Annapurna Base Camp Trek as visa requirements may vary depending on the nationality of an individual traveler. For most nations, there is a visa on arrival provision in Nepal’s International Airport. However, we recommend that you check with your local consulates which represent the country you will be traveling to, as a part of this program as well as find more details about passport and visa requirements in Nepal. IS THIS TRIP RIGHT FOR YOU? ⚫ The trip involves an 14-day trek to Annapurna Circle Trek at an altitude of 13,551ft (4,130m). So, one needs to be in excellent fitness and sound health conditions for doing this trip. First time trekkers may require to do certain exercises and short day hikes prior doing this trek. Here is everything we need to know about this trek: Annapurna Base Camp Trek FAQs - Himalayan Glacier. (change the URL accordingly, based on the other trip names, if we have) ⚫ The weather is very unpredictable up in the Himalayas, which can lead to delayed flights to or from Kathmandu, before or after our trip.So, it is always advisable that you have a few spare days considering the bad weather. The high pass at Thorong La pass remains occasionally shut during winter months because there is excessive snowfall at that time of the year. ⚫ The teahouses in the mountains are the trekking lodges that we will be sleeping for the nights. They are very simple with only basic facilities, unless we don’t book for a luxury trip that provides more-than-basic lodges at all available places. Access to charging ports may incur an extra cost if we need to charge any of our electronic devices, and Wi-Fi may not be available at all locations or may be available and may cost extra. ⚫ Packing for this trip totally depends on the season we will be trekking. Packing list during most of the trekking tours in Nepal is more or less very similar. So, for a complete packing list on the trek, you can visit our Everest Base Camp packing list blog. ⚫ On this trekking route and at the teahouses, we will encounter many other hikers or trekking groups. If you are seeking for a quieter trail with less travelers and wish to spend more time trekking through local communities rather than walking on more established routes, check our Langtang, Gosaikunda&Helambu Trek, Khopra Ridge Community Trek, or Nar Phu Valley Trek. ⚫ Most of our travelers enjoy the Lake City, Pokhara and wish to stay back extra days after the trip instead of returning to Kathmandu with their group. Anything not mentioned on the itinerary will incur you extra cost, such as wishing to fly back to Kathmandu instead of traveling overland. And in case, the itinerary has flying back to Kathmandu but you wish to travel overland, we are unable to reimburse any unused services. COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES We operate this trekking trip by containing the following COVID-19 safety protocols: ⚫ This trip abides to all the updated safety guidelines for travelers, as issued by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the local authorities. ⚫ The tour will be operated by adopting COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardized protocols. ⚫ A group will be limited to not more than 6 trekkers, for now, with concerns about COVID-19 safety for all travelers. ⚫ We have prioritized hygiene protocols on the entire trip encouraging travelers to mask up, wash hands regularly, sanitize and practice physical distancing as much as possible. FOR SOLO TRAVELERS We do not guarantee to provide a twin-sharing room for solo travelers as it may not always be available. However, we will try to accommodate you in one, unless you don’t request for either a single room, wherever feasible. A single supplementary charge may be applicable if you are traveling solo and you are the only person in the group. If you have opted for twin-sharing room during the booking process but the option is not available, we will get back to you after you complete booking your trip. COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES We operate this trekking trip by containing the following COVID-19 safety protocols: ⚫ This trip abides to all the updated safety guidelines for travelers, as issued by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the local authorities. ⚫ Solo or small group tours will be operated by adopting COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardized protocols. ⚫ To keep our visitors safe on this tour, we have implemented several COVID-19 distancing measures. ⚫ We have prioritized hygiene protocols on the entire trip encouraging travelers to mask up, wash hands regularly, sanitize and practice physical distancing as much as possible.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- Is there a “new” Annapurna circuit trail that avoids roads?
- How does it work with a porter?