Highlights5% off Today
- One of the top ten treks in the world.
- Great Views of Mt.
- Beautiful Sherpa Villages.
- World Famous Everest Base Camp.
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt.
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
From US$ 982 12 days View Tour
- Classic Trek in Nepal..
- Breathtaking Views of Buddha Himal, Himalchuli including 8000 meter Mount Manaslu..
- Beautiful Lake Birendra and Manaslu Base Camp..
- Enjoy the world's most popular classic trek..
- Trek to world's highest lake, Lake Tilicho..
- Discover the best of Hindu and Buddhist cultures..
From US$ 850 15 days View Tour
- Best Sunrise and Mountain View Point of Nepal.
- Natural Hot Water Bath.
- Beautiful villages inhabited by Gurung and Magar Indigenous groups.
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range.
- Natural Hot Spring.
- Excellent mountain views, from atop Poon Hill.
- Best 7 days trek in Nepal.
- Cultural and Scenic trekking route.
- Breathtaking views of Ganesh Himal and Langtang Himal.
- Enjoy a scenic mountain flight to Lukla..
- Visit the hometown of the Sherpas and discover their amazing culture and traditions..
- Stunning views of Mt.
- Breathtaking mountain views along the trek.
- Beautiful and traditional villages selected for meals and accommodation.
- Beautiful green forests, various wildlife, natural hot spring.
- Explore the beauty and magnificence of the greatest mountain in the world..
- Check out the highest mountains in the world such as Mt.
- Enjoy one of the top ten treks in the world..
From US$ 2,290 09 days View Tour
- Explore colourful Kathmandu.
- Himalayan Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Sherpa villages and the ancient Thami and Tengboche monasteries.
- Stunning view of Pokhara and Mt.
- Trekking in Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Astonishing Panorama view of Sunrise at Mt.
- One of the top treks in the world..
- Wide Thorong La Pass..
- Breathtaking Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges..
- Crossing the Thorung- La over 5416 meters.
- Visiting oldest Buddhist monastery in Braga/ Manang.
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath.
- Close up views of the world's highest mountain - Mount Everest.
- Reach the famous Everest Base Camp and also the view point KalaPatthar at 5600 meters.
- Sherpa culture, fantastic trekking trails.
- Crossing the Larkya Pass at an altitude of 5,135 m.
- A culturally fascinating region with Tibetan and Gurung cultures.
- Superb trek that is off the beaten path, featuring a diverse and impressive landscape.
Highlights10% off Today
- Panoramic View from Poon Hill (3210 meters).
- Explore Gurung community and village in Ghandruk.
- Beautiful Dhaulagiri & Annapurna Range View.
- Check out stunning snow-capped peaks such as Mt.
- Trek through two of world's greatest glaciers - Ngojumpa and Khumbu..
- Visit the most popular monastery in Nepal- Tyangboche.
Highlights5% off Today
- Panoramic mountain views from Annapurna Base Camp, the place where mountaineers start out
- Culturally rich trek with great fauna and flora
- Crossing Renjola pass (5435), Chola pass (5420m) and Kongmala Pass(5535m).
- Everest Base Camp, Kalapathar, Gokyo Lake, Climbing to Gokyo Ri.
- Experience the real life of Sherpas.
From US$ 1,245 16 days View Tour
- Walled City Lo - Manthang.
- Centuries old monasteries in Tsarang, Lomanthang and Ghar Gompa.
- Jhong Cave.
From US$ 1,550 14 days View Tour
- Exploring the Budhi Gandaki River valley.
- Experience the Nepalese and Tibetan mixture culture.
- Walking between the borders of Nepal and Tibet.
- Start and end from scenic lake city of Pokhara
- Plenty of cutural exploration at Gurung village of Ghandruk
- Excellent panoramic sunrise and sunset views on most of the days
- Explore Cultural & Heritages Sites at Kathmandu.
- Thrilling Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Explore Centuries old Thami and Tengboche monasteries, Learn about Sherpa culture.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results