- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu. Hike the Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or relax and take the train
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu. Take a guided tour and then wander around it at your own pace
- Explore Cuzco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Inca and colonial influences, and endless things to do and see
From US$ 1,170 US$ 1,053 7 days View Tour
|Nov 23||Only 3 seats left|
|Nov 26||Only 6 seats left|
HighlightsSelling out Fast Best Seller Free Cancellation
- Trek the most popular & historical path in the world.
- Pass through diverse wilderness, amazing scenery and numerous Inca ruins on the magnificen.
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities to explore in Latin America.
- Machu Picchu may just be the greatest icon of ancient South America.
- The Inca Trail is one of the best ways to approach Machu Picchu, along the way you'll see multiple Inca sites and beautiful landscapes.
From US$ 1,530 US$ 1,377 8 days View Tour
|Nov 22||Only 3 seats left|
|Nov 25||Only 6 seats left|
- This 5 day trek through the Land of the Incas is breathtaking!.
- Journey along the famous Inca trail on your way to the world famous Machu Picchu.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results