- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take in the artistry and architecture of the Chen Clan Academy
- Explore the iconic Haixinsha Island famed for the 2010 Asian Games
- Visit the Canton Tower and the Canton Opera House
This half-day guided tour helps you make full use of your time as you visit the highlights in the city. On the tour, admire the traditional architecture of the Chen Clan Academy and explore Haixinsha Island as well as the Canton Tower and the Canton Opera House.
This half-day layover tour starts from the meeting point (China Southern Airlines Accommodation Counter, close to Gate No. 50 of Arrival Hall on Ground Level, Terminal 2, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport) at 8:30 am. An English-speaking tour guide will pick you up and escort you to the city highlights of Guangzhou.
First, head to the Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family, famed for its exquisite craftsmanship in wood, stone, and brick carving and metalwork. The special historical, artistic and scientific aspects of the temple have made it an important site in Guangzhou. Your guide with provide with the necessary context to help you understand the Guangdong architecture and its profound history.
Continue to Haixinsha Island, bordered by Zhujiang New Town on the north and the Pearl River on the south. You might recognize the location as the venue for the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2010 Asian Games. There you will see the Canton Tower and the Canton Opera House and will have enough time to take amazing photos of Guangzhou's iconic architectural landmark.
End the tour with a taste of Canton. Enjoy a delicious, bit-sized Cantonese style dim sum lunch at a local restaurant before leaving for the airport. You'll be transferred to airport, but please make sure you have enough time to catch the departure flight. Generally, the departure time should be later than 4:30 pm.
- Arrival and departure airport transfer
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Dim sum lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything not included in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease make sure to reach the meeting point before 8:30 am. Please make sure you have enough time to catch the departure flight. Departure time should generally be later than 4:30 pm. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic conditions. Please provide your arrival and departure flight information at time of booking.