- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Beijing Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Pearl markets, Jade Carving Factory, Hutong area of Beijing, Chinese Acrobatic Show
- Badaling and Juyongguan 2 UNESCO listed sections of Great Wall of China
- Luoyang – UNESCO listed Longmen Caves and stone carvings, Shaolin Kung Fu Temple, Xiyuan Park activities
- Xi’an UNESCO listed Terracotta Warriors, Clay warrior workshop, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall and bike ride, Muslim Quarter, Great Mosque and market
- Guilin/ Yangshuo – karst landscape, riverside villages and lush scenery, cruise along the peaceful Yangshuo River
- Longsheng – the Dragon’s backbone rice terraces
- Shanghai – free time to explore the city highlights include the Jade Buddha Temple, Yuyuan Garden, The Bund and Old Shanghai.
- Show more
Climb the Great Wall at Badaling and Juyonguan Pass and enter the Forbidden City, explore the Longmen grottoes and encounter an army of Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an. Then cruise the Yulonghe River in scenic Yangshuo before ending your adventure in Shanghai, the Paris of the East.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Beijing
Day: 3 Great Wall
Day: 4 Juyongguan Pass
Day: 5 Luoyang
Day: 6 Luoyang
Day: 7 Xi'an
Day: 8 Xi'an
Day: 9-10 Guilin
Day: 11 Longsheng
Day: 12 Shanghai
Day: 13 Shanghai
- 12 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners (a traditional Chinese meal in Beijing and a local dinner in Xi'an)
- 2 economy class flights: Xi’an - Guilin and Guilin - Shanghai
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Beijing Capital Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer day 13 from Shanghai Airport
- Tour Guide escorted for groups of 6 or more
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- Chinese acrobatic performance
- Rickshaw ride through Beijings' Hutongs
- Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall
- Raft/cruise excursion on the Yulonghe River
- Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan, Luoyang, Xi'an, Guilin, Yangshuo and Longsheng
- 2 high speed trains: Beijing - Luoyang and Luoyang - Xi'an
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide is not included in the Tip Kitty. We suggest USD$3-5 per day, per traveller for a job well done, however the amount is up to you
- Entrance Fees: USD$125-135pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Fine China - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Fine China - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Fine China - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.