- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- CITY TOUR in Auckland, Blenheim and Wellington
- VISIT a kiwifruit orchard in Te Puke, a geothermal valley in Rotorua and the Museum of New Zealand
- VIEW the Southern Alps from the TranzAlpine train
- CRUISE the Cook Strait, on Lake Wakatipu and Milford Sound
An in-depth exploration of New Zealand's north and south - epic natural landscapes, extraordinary insights into Māori culture and spirited cities reveal all the highlights of this island nation.
it was not rushed at all and we had plenty of free time if we chose to. the optional experiences were great and gave further insight into the cities we visited. We did not feel obligated at all to go on these which gave us time to explore the city on our own. The local specialists were knowledgeable and gave a different insight on the city. having 3 nights in each city was perfect and travelling between them was extremely comfortable and safe. Having hotels closer to the centre of the city would have been easier and more convenient when choosing to explore the city on our own. The skip the line at all the major tourist attractions was wonderful and definitely worth it.”
Day 1: Arrive Auckland (2 Nights)
Day 2: Auckland Sightseeing
Day 3: Auckland - Tauranga
Day 4: Tauranga - Rotorua (2 Nights)
Day 5: Rotorua Sightseeing
Day 6: Rotorua - Wellington
Day 7: Wellington - Blenheim
Day 8: Blenheim - Christchurch
Day 9: Christchurch - Twizel
Day 10: Twizel - Dunedin Sightseeing
Day 11: Dunedin - Te Anau
Day 12: Te Anau - Queenstown (2 Nights)
Day 13: Queenstown Sightseeing
Day 14: Queenstown - Franz Josef
Day 15: Franz Josef - Punakaiki
Day 16: Punakaiki - Christchurch
Day 17: Depart Christchurch
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 16 breakfasts
- 3 lunches (Including Connect with Locals)
- 11 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch (Nz) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 195 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 16 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.