- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- CITY TOUR in Auckland, Blenheim and Wellington
- VISIT a kiwifruit orchard in Te Puke, a geothermal valley in Rotorua and the Museum of New Zealand
- VIEW the Southern Alps from the TranzAlpine train
- CRUISE the Cook Strait, on Lake Wakatipu and Milford Sound
An in-depth exploration of New Zealand's north and south - epic natural landscapes, extraordinary insights into Māori culture and spirited cities reveal all the highlights of this island nation.
Day 1: Arrive Auckland (2 Nights)
Day 2: Auckland Sightseeing
Day 3: Auckland - Tauranga
Day 4: Tauranga - Rotorua (2 Nights)
Day 5: Rotorua Sightseeing
Day 6: Rotorua - Wellington
Day 7: Wellington - Blenheim
Day 8: Blenheim - Christchurch
Day 9: Christchurch - Twizel
Day 10: Twizel - Dunedin Sightseeing
Day 11: Dunedin - Te Anau
Day 12: Te Anau - Queenstown (2 Nights)
Day 13: Queenstown Sightseeing
Day 14: Queenstown - Franz Josef
Day 15: Franz Josef - Punakaiki
Day 16: Punakaiki - Christchurch
Day 17: Depart Christchurch
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 16 breakfasts
- 3 lunches (Including Connect with Locals)
- 11 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 195+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Zealand Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 23 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.