- City sightseeing
- Active and outdoor
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 16
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Sample wine with local experts on Waiheke Island.
- Experience the geothermal mysteries of Rotorua.
- Glide along the TranzAlpine railway.
- Relax at a rainforest lodge.
- Cruise through Fiordland National Park searching for wildlife and waterfalls
Immerse yourself in New Zealand’s stunning landscapes and multicultural heritage, travelling by plane, train, van, boat, and cable car through the North and South Islands. Discover magnificent fjords, ethereal glowworm caves, and snowcapped peaks; visit picturesque vineyards, explore vibrant cities and get to know "The Land of the Long White Cloud".
Day 1: Auckland
Day 2: Auckland
Day 3: Auckland/Rotorua
Day 4: Rotorua
Day 5: Rotorua/Christchurch
Day 6: Christchurch/Franz Josef
Day 7: Franz Josef
Day 8: Franz Josef/Queenstown
Day 9: Queenstown/Fiordland National Park
Day 10: Fiordland National Park/Queenstown
Day 11: Queenstown
Day 12: Queenstown
- Hotels (10 nts), cruise boat (1 nt, seasonal).
- 11 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Private vehicle, plane, train, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Waiheke Island Wineries
- Waiheke Island
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet a Maori Elder
- Waitomo Caves tour
- Scenic TranzAlpine train
- Ride the Queenstown gondola
- Wilderness day cruise (winter) or overnight cruise (summer) in Fiordland National Park
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Queenstown are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 205 today.
- Earn US$ 136+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Zealand Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 July 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.