- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tarangire National Park – Game drive
- African Rift Valley – Viewpoint
- Serengeti National Park – Game drive
- Ngorongoro Crater – Game drive
The tour starts and ends in Arusha, you will stay at Karatu Tented Lodge and Mawe Luxury Tented Camp.
We promise you a safari including a great guide, amazing sights of wildlife, mesmerising views of Mother Nature, and above all, a fantastic experience!
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: In Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 5: Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Arusha
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day in Arusha
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCancellation Policy/Charges: Cancellations are sometimes unavoidable but please note that all hotels and lodges have cancellation policies to protect themselves against lost business. Less than 30 days: 100% of invoiced amount Between 60 days and 30 days: 50% of invoiced More than 60 days: 20% of the invoice amount"