Looking for available travel experts
- Traverse a stretch of Annapurna Circuit, one of the world's most famous trekking routes.
- Enjoy close-up views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South and Machapuchare mountains.
- See a sunrise view from Poon Hill.
- Enjoy trekking on one of the best trails in the world.
- Cross the world's highest navigable pass, the Thorong La Pass (5416m).
- See Annapurna I, II, III and IV as well as Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare mountains up close.
From US$ 900 15 days View Tour
- The stepped pastures above Pokhara..
- Visit the inward sanctuary of Annapurna with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m tall..
- Views of the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri, and Kaligandaki from Poonhill..
- Enjoy the world's most popular classic trek..
- Trek to world's highest lake, Lake Tilicho..
- Discover the best of Hindu and Buddhist cultures..
From US$ 850 15 days View Tour
- Hike to the famous Poon Hill Viewpoint for a magnificent sunrise.
- Experience the incredible Annapurna views combined with great local culture.
- Discover picturesque villages of the Gurung and Magar people.
- One of the top treks in the world..
- Wide Thorong La Pass..
- Breathtaking Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges..
From US$ 800 15 days View Tour
- Cross the world's highest pass (Thorong Pass).
- Experience the world's best trekking route.
- Discover the Muktinath Temple.
- Revel in 21 action-packed days of exploring Nepal’s most popular area.
- Meet and immerse yourself in two incredible cultures.
- Trek along the challenging Thorung La Pass at 5,416 meters.
- Breathtaking mountain views along the trek.
- Beautiful and traditional villages selected for meals and accommodation.
- Beautiful green forests, various wildlife, natural hot spring.
- Crossing the Thorung- La over 5416 meters.
- Visiting oldest Buddhist monastery in Braga/ Manang.
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath.
- The stepped pastures above Pokhara.
- Visit the inward sanctuary of ABC with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m tall.
- Views of the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri and Kaligandaki from Poonhill.
- Trek in the stunning Annapurna Mountain Range.
- Cross the world's widest mountain pass – Thorong La – at 5,416 meters.
- Visit the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki Gorge.
- Impressive Sunrise and mountain views from Ghorepani and Poon Hill.
- Typical Gurung village along the trekking route.
- Spectacular mountain and glacier views from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Annapurna Region - Enjoy a 5 day trek through Rhododendron forests and mountain villages with amazing panoramas of the Dhaulagari Himal and Annapurna Range.
- Pokhara - Relax in this laidback town on the shores of Lake Phewa..
- Chitwan National Park - see elephants, rhinos, striped hyenas and more on daily jeep drives.
From US$ 2,395 US$ 1,934 13 days View Tour
|Oct 5||10+ seats left|
|Oct 26||10+ seats left|
- Capture splendid views of Himchuli, Annapurna South and Mt Fishtail (Machhapuchchre).
- Enjoy the Annapurna area - one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal.
- ABC Trekking Route progresses through culturally rich villages of the Gurungs and Magars.
From US$ 640 9 days View Tour
- Incredible trekking, traversing rhododendron forests, isolated hamlets and villages.
- Challenging circular trek around one of the world’s highest mountains.
- Encountering temples, monasteries, and breathtaking landscapes throughout trek trek.
- Excellent scenery of Annapurna base camp (4130m).
- Himalayan views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri chain.
- See stunning views from Poon Hill (3210m).
- Sightseeing in Western Himalayas and experiencing the local culture at Ghaundrung.
- View of the majestic Dhaulagiri, 7th highest peak of world and Kali Gandaki River.
- Enjoy the natural hot springs at Jhinu Danda.
- Walk through narrow suspension bridges witnessing amazing waterfalls.
- Experience breathing in thin air at higher altitudes.
- Cross popular Thorong La Pass, the highest point of this trek (5,416 m).
From US$ 990 18 days View Tour
- See spectacular views of the Annapurna Range.
- Cross the Thorong La pass at over 5416 meters, one of the widest passes in the world.
- Trek to the deepest gorge in the world.
- Throughout the area are the fascinating Gurung people.
- The most rewarding trekking experiences.
- Discover the incredible beauty of the amazing Annapurna Mountains.
- Poon Hiil, One of the Best Viewpoints in the World to See a Panoramic View of Mountains..
- Thorong La Pass (5,416 m), the Highest Point of the Annapurna Circuit Trek..
- Manang Valley, close to the Nepal - Tibet Border..
- Panoramic mountain views from Annapurna Base Camp, the place where mountaineers start out.
- Culturally rich trek with great fauna and flora.
- Beautiful views of the mountains during the trek.
- Relaxing time in Pokhara.
- A hot spring bath on the trail.
From US$ 750 12 days View Tour
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Nepal
Travelling to Nepal? Chat with a local travel specialist in Nepal who can help organize your trip.