- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Two full days in Etosha National ParkWorld's highest sand dunesThe spectacular NamibNaukluft Park DesertBrandberg, Namibia's highest mountain
The scenic beauty of Namibia is only matched by its diversity. Deep canyons, towering sand dunes, otherworldly rock formations and vast salt pans seamlessly merge into each other in an endlessly shifting landscape. The sky seems particularly big here with spectacular sunsets and, at night, the sight of billions of stars twinkling overhead. This is the backdrop for healthy wildlife populations and a melting pot of different communities.
Day 1: Start Windhoek.
Day 2: Drive through Namib Nuakluft to Sesriem.
Day 3: Sossusvlei and the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre
Day 4: To Swakopmund via Walvis Bay.
Day 5: Free day for optional activities.
Day 6: Brandberg
Day 7: White Lady Painting & Vingerklip
Day 8: To Etosha N.P.
Day 9-10: Two days gameviewing in Etosha.
Day 11: On to the Waterberg Plateau. Optional 4x4 game drive.
Day 12: Waterberg Plateau and on to Windhoek
Day 13: End Windhoek.
- 12 night lodges, chalets or hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners.
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Travel in a purpose-built overland truck
- Some long drives
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival and departure transfers (from Windhoek)
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Namibia - Lodges tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Namibia - Lodges tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 358 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 11 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Namibia - Lodges tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Namibia - Lodges tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.