- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Two full days in Etosha National ParkWorld's highest sand dunesThe spectacular NamibNaukluft Park DesertBrandberg, Namibia's highest mountain
The scenic beauty of Namibia is only matched by its diversity. Deep canyons, towering sand dunes, otherworldly rock formations and vast salt pans seamlessly merge into each other in an endlessly shifting landscape. The sky seems particularly big here with spectacular sunsets and, at night, the sight of billions of stars twinkling overhead. This is the backdrop for healthy wildlife populations and a melting pot of different communities.
Day 1: Start Windhoek.
Drive through Namib Nuakluft to Sesriem.
Sossusvlei and the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre
To Swakopmund via Walvis Bay.
Free day for optional activities.
White Lady Painting & Vingerklip
To Etosha N.P.
Two days gameviewing in Etosha.
On to the Waterberg Plateau. Optional 4x4 game drive.
Waterberg Plateau and on to Windhoek
- 12 night lodges, chalets or hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners.
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Travel in a purpose-built overland truck
- Some long drives
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival and departure transfers (from Windhoek)
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Namibia - Lodges tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 115 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Namibia - Lodges tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 26 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Discover Namibia - Lodges tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Namibia - Lodges tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.