- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend 2 nights on a houseboat as your base for exploring the Okavango Delta
- Drive through the Elephant Highway between Nata & Kasane
- Relax on a sunset cruise along the Chobe River spotting bird life and hippos and watch the sunset with a sundowner in hand
- Feel the raw power of mighty Victoria Falls followed by a local brew sample
Visit Africa and travel through Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe on a tour from Windhoek to Victoria Falls. Embark on a journey through bountiful Botswana, rich in natural beauty, thrilling wildlife encounters and fun local interaction. Experience exciting game drives, enjoy life aboard a houseboat, see ancient rock art and feel the power of Victoria Falls. Botswana is a captivating country full of vibrant energy and welcoming people; with slices of Namibia and Zimbabwe also included, this comfortable trip is a nature-lover's dream.
Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park
- Hotel (3 nights), Houseboat (2 nights), Lodge (4 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Overland vehicle , Mokoro , Open Safari Vehicle , Boat
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Central Kalahari - San Cultural Experience
- Okavango Delta - Speedboat Cruise
- Okavango Delta - Mokoro safari
- Okavango Delta - Nature Walk
- Makgadikgadi Pans - Meerkat Pan Experience
- Chobe National Park - River Safari Cruise
- Chobe National Park - Open Safari Vehicle Game Drive
- Victoria Falls - Entrance & Visit
- Victoria Falls - Brewery Tour and Tasting
- Any international flights to Windhoek and from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Botswana Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Botswana Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Botswana Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Botswana Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is an overland trip. That means you’ll be travelling with a group in a purpose-built vehicle, visiting remote communities, setting up your own tent (unless you’re on an Original or Comfort style trip), occasionally roughing it in the bush with no facilities, and getting the best possible views of the ‘big five’. While the trucks don’t have air conditioning, they do have sliding windows which let in the breeze and make it even easier to take spectacular snaps of the local wildlife. The drive days can be long, but it’s as much about the journey as the destination, and half the fun is the camaraderie. For more info on this style of travel, see our Africa overland page: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/africa/overland
- This itinerary includes 2 nights on a house boat at the Okavango Delta. Cabins are very small and basic with shared facilities.
- Our overland safaris do not necessitate exceptional fitness levels, but a general level of physical movement is required. For example, you need to judge yourself physically fit enough to handle entering and exiting our vehicles several times a day and must be prepared for some long travel days.
- Some passengers on this trip will have been travelling together prior to the start of your trip. To see what you're missing out on check out our Amazing Southern Africa trip.
- Botswana temperatures rise in the hot dry period of September and October before the rains hit and temperatures can get as high as 34-38°C. Not all accommodation will have air-conditioning. This is quite common across Africa, particularly in remote locations where lodges or camps operate on solar power or generators.
- Botswana is a very seasonal destination. What you see and experience can differ quite dramatically depending on the time of year you visit. Please consider this before you choose your departure date. See the 'Climate and seasonal information' section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
- As the early bird catches the worm, the early camper sights the animals. There will be many early starts either to make use of the better safari time or to beat the morning traffic on long travel days.
- You may also want to check out our Amazing Southern Africa trip if you have longer time to explore in southern Africa.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers