- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wellington: See the sights of New Zealand's capital during your orientation.
- Napier: Take a guided tour of the Art Deco city of Napier in a vintage car.
- Hawke's Bay: Take your morning of leisure to explore the beautiful area of Hawke's Bay.
- Rotorua: Learn about the city of Rotorua when you embark on a sightseeing tour.
Explore New Zealand’s North Island with no more than 20 like-minded travellers. Visit the cities Auckland and Wellington, that resound with a friendly welcome normally felt in small towns.
Day 1: Welcome to Wellington.
Day 2: Wellington at leisure.
Day 3: Wellington to Hawke's Bay.
Day 4: Exploring Napier.
Day 5: Geothermal Rotorua.
Day 6: The Sights of Rotorua.
Day 7: Waitomo and Auckland.
Day 8: Farewell Auckland.
- Hawke's Bay: Indulge in dinner with matching wines at Craggy Range Winery, one of the region's world-famous wineries.
- Auckland: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner with a former All Black rugby player. You’ll be regaled with fascinating stories about his time spent on a champion team.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW).
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to safari jeep and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Rotorua: Gather round for a feast of succulent meats and vegetables, cooked in a Hāngi and prepared using the traditional Māori method of cooking over geothermal steam coming from the earth.
- Any international flights to Wellington and from Auckland are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Endless Shores tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 118+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Endless Shores tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 July 2021, a deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Endless Shores tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Endless Shores tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.