Top Train tours in 2019/2020
112 Train tours
- Make an express day trip to Machu Picchu by train.
- Learn about this famous site on a 2-hour guided tour.
- Travel on the scenic Peru Railway with amazing views.
SavingUS$ 23From US$ 429 1 day View Tour
|May 29||10+ seats left|
|May 30||Only 5 seats left|
- Ride the luxury Hiram Bingham train.
- Journey through the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
Travel through the Peruvian Andes in style - on a train modeled on the Pullman ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cusco-peru/Cusco-peru. View Map
- Operator Apu Andino
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 1,290From US$ 3,849 US$ 2,559 17 days View Tour
|Jun 15||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 1 seat left|
- Experience this incredible rail adventure through China, Mongolia, and Russia – one of the world’s greatest, most epic journeys..
- Stay in the Mongolian wilderness in a ger camp and experience local life up-close..
- Immerse yourself in Mongolia's rich cultural heritage, from the country’s original Buddhist temple to the city built by Genghis Khan.
SaveUS$ 984From US$ 4,100 US$ 3,280 16 days View Tour
|Jun 4||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 11||Only 9 seats left|
- Visit a sacred hillside Inca site in Pisac.
- See the beautiful Ollantaytambo town.
- Tour Machu Picchu with a local guide.
SavingUS$ 25From US$ 472 2 days View Tour
|May 29||Only 7 seats left|
|May 30||Only 4 seats left|
- Climb aboard and discover Russia, Mongolia and China on one of the world’s greatest and most epic journeys.Here's just some of what is in store for you: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/picture-worth-8000-kilometres-trans-mongolian/.
- Share in traditional tastes with a visit to the home of one of our local friends – indulge in a meal of hearty regional flavours and assist the family in baking pastries.
- Live life on the shores of magnificent Lake Baikal in a Siberian village.
SaveUS$ 1,075From US$ 4,480 US$ 3,584 20 days View Tour
|Jun 3||Only 9 seats left|
|Jun 10||Only 9 seats left|
- Explore the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Sacred Valley from the Vistadome train.
- Take a walking tour of Cusco.
- Stroll through Plitvice Lakes National Park, marvelling at luminous lakes and waterfalls that appear to have been sketched by an artist.
- Croatia's amazing array of food specialities mix multiple European influences, and Zagreb harnesses the best of them.
- The floating city of Venice is one place you’ll be happy to get lost in.
SaveUS$ 432From US$ 2,975 US$ 2,677 17 days View Tour
|Jun 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 20||Only 7 seats left|
- Go on a guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- See the panoramic views of the Sacred Valley from your train.
- Participate in a weaving demonstration in Chinchero.
- See the real Venice on an optional gondola ride down the Grand Canal and through the city's complex network of waterways.
- A series of walking paths connect the pastel villages of Monterosso, Corniglia and Riomaggiore in Cinque Terre.
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa may be Pisa's most iconic image, but the city offers so much more.
SaveUS$ 158From US$ 3,150 10 days View Tour
|Jun 17||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 1||Only 3 seats left|
- See Peru's highlights, from the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu to Moray's amphitheatres.
- Visit the Amazon, fish for piranhas in its rivers.
- Take a train form Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Moscow - home to Red Square and the mighty Kremlin.
- Trans-Siberian, Mongolian & Manchurian route.
- Yekaterinburg - gateway to the Ural Mountains.
SavingUS$ 275From US$ 5,220 19 days View Tour
|Jun 10||Only 9 seats left|
|Jun 17||10+ seats left|
- Visit the Painted Monasteries of Bukovina.
- Explore the Merry Cemetery of Sapanta.
- Visit the Wooden Churches of Maramures.
- Experience this hassle free way to explore this unique city.
- Ride the tourist train and see the major sights.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results