- Wine tasting tour
- Cooking classes
- City sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Journey to the Svaneti region, a remote and alluring land of snowcapped mountains, where you'll discover medieval towerhouses and a fascinating local dialect.
- Get active on hikes to Georgia's Shkhara glacier.
- Learn the art of preparing delicious kubdari during a cooking demonstration.
- Take guided walking tour of Tbilisi a fascinating eclectic mix of architecture, and culture; hear stories of kings and queens and intrigue and mystery from your local Leader.
This all-encompassing trip takes you from the medieval towns of Kutaisi to lush green slopes of Mestia valley. Reconnect with nature on hikes through wooded forests and past the Chaladi glacier, wander the ramparts of the Narikala Fortress, learn the secrets of Georgian cheese making and indulge your taste buds with fragrant Georgian wine.
Mtskheta - Kutaisi
- Hotel (5), Guesthouse (5)
- 10 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Private Bus , Walking
- An expert tour leader
- Tbilisi - City tour
- Mtskheka - Jvari Church
- Mtskheka - Svetitskoveli Cathedral
- Kutaisi - Farmers Market
- Mestia - Cooking class
- Mestia - Lakhiri Village Hike
- Mestia - Georgian cheese making
- Ushguli - Village hike
- Ushguli - Lamaria Church
- Ushguli - Queen Tamar`s Tower
- Ushguli - Shkhara Glacier hike & picnic
- Batumi - City Tour
- Any international flights to/from Tbilisi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Georgia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Georgia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Georgia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Georgia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- You will reach a significant altitude on this trip (2,200 metres) at the highest point so a good level of fitness is required for hiking. That said, alternative activities can often be arranged for those who would prefer not to hike.
- It is important to be aware of cultural sensitivities when photographing churches and other religious sites.
- As we don't want you to miss anything, the itinerary is densely packed, so you'll be busy. There will, however, be plenty of free time and opportunity for independent exploration.
- You require comfortable shoes suitable for moderate level trekking, water proof would be the preference for your comfort.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Climate and seasonal