- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Your tour begins with French concession. The former French Concession District, characterized by beautiful, tree-lined streets and weathered European architecture, We will pass legendary mobster Big Eared Du’s house, Sun Yat-sen's residence, China's first prime minister Mr. Zhou ’s residence etc.
After lunch, you will visit the enchanting classic sights from the Ming and Qing dynasties: Yuyuan Garden and Shanghai Old Street. The garden covers a significant space and includes many halls, springs and other buildings of interest. The visit brings you back to Ming Dynasty. We will also take a look at antique market if time allows.
You will enjoy a delicious Chinese lunch before moving on to the next stop.
The next stop is Tianzifang, it was originally a typical lane factory of the 1950s. It has attracted over 70 enterprises from 18 countries and regions, and formed industrial features centering on interior design, visual arts and industrial arts. Tianzifang is popularly known as the 'SOHO of Shanghai'.
At the end, we are going to the Bund on Shanghai’s waterfront, a showcase of pre-1949 architecture. The symbol of old and new Shanghai, the Bund is Shanghai's most famous landmark. Four kilometers long, the Bund has long been one of the most important areas in Shanghai, and a must to visit to every visitor. In the 1930s, the row of buildings was host to the city's and world's financial and commercial centers .
After this exciting day of visiting the best of Shanghai's attractions, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Toni, our Guide, was also Great! He thought of every detail to make our experience the best.”
Definitely recommend the tour!”
- Professional English speaking guide
- A delicious lunch
- All entrance tickets
- Tips and Gratuities to guide (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses not mention in inclusions
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.