- Walking tour
- duration 15 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the World’s driest desert, Atacama
- Be amazed at the Uyuni Salt flats
- Visit South America largest lake, Lake Titicaca
- Trek to Machu Picchu through amazing Andean landscapes
Take a 15-day trip through the Andes travelling from Chile to Peru via Bolivia, from Santiago to Lima, with stops in Atacama, Uyuni, La Paz, Puno and Cuzco.
Day 1: Santiago, Chile
Day 2: Santiago - San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
Day 3: San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
Day 4: San Pedro de Atacama - Huyallajara, Bolivia
Day 5: Huyallajara - Uyuni, Bolivia
Day 6: Uyuni - La Paz, Bolivia
Day 7: La Paz, Bolivia
Day 8: La Paz - Puno, Peru
Day 9: Puno, Peru
Day 10: Puno - Cuzco, Peru
Day 11: Cuzco - Aguas Calientes, Peru
Day 12: Machu Picchu - Cuzco, Peru
Day 13: Cuzco - Lima, Peru
Day 14: Lima, Peru
Day 15: Lima, Peru
- 14N in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels
- 1N Santiago de Chile
- 2N San Pedro de Atacama
- 2N Uyuni
- 2N La Paz
- 2N Puno
- 2N Cuzco
- 1N Aguas Calientes
- 2N Lima
- 14 Breakfast(s)
- 6 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Airport pick up & drop off
- All transport as per itinerary
- -Santiago - Atacama
- -Uyuni - La Paz
- -Cuzco - Lima
- English Speaking guide
- Half-day Moon Valley tour
- Visit Laguna Verde
- Visit Laguna Blanca
- Visit ¨Sol de Mañana¨geysers
- Visit Ollagüe volcano
- Visit Uyuni Salt Flats
- La Paz City tour
- Lake Titicaca tour
- Guided Machu PIcchu tour
- Cuzco City tour
- Lima City tour
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal Expenses
- In Uyuni there is no guide assistance between San Pedro - Hito Cajón, hotel, airport or bus terminal. Boots and sleeping bags are not included
- Other activities
- Travel Insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 126+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Andean Air-Expedition 15D/14N (from Santiago) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Andean Air-Expedition 15D/14N (from Santiago) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Andean Air-Expedition 15D/14N (from Santiago) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note the final price for this tour is subject to change according to the availability and prices of domestic flights. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols