Chile Escorted Tours and Guided Trips
Here are a few of our favorite Chile guided tours.
- Follow the hiking trails for a guided tour of Andes Mountains: The mighty Andes Mountain range spans the length of South America, but some of its best hikes lie in Chile. A guided tour in the Andes will take you through the Atacama Desert with all its space-like wonder, up to the adventure hub of Pucon and beyond. Plus, having an expert guide will ensure your safety on the trip.
- Guided tour in Santiago to learn about the art collections: Taking a guided tour of Santiago's art treasures can be an enriching experience. See some of the city's most renowned works of art and gain a greater appreciation for them with the assistance of an experienced guide at museums like Museo de Arte Contemporáneo Quinta Normal and National Museums of Fine Arts.
- Spot wildlife on a guided tour of Torres del Paine National Park: Go on an exciting journey at Torres del Paine National Park. A guided tour promises close encounters with spectacular species. See condors, guanaco, armadillos and pumas and learn about their habitat from your trip leader.
Chile guided tours by age
You will find guided tours in Chile to suit every age group and individual needs.
Escorted tours to Chile based on budget
- Luxury guided tours in Chile: Chile is a once-in-a-lifetime destination for many people, so why not go all-out on a luxury guided tour of Chile? Stay in opulent hotels and eco-resorts along the way, and benefit from expertly guided tours around luxury vineyards and exclusive tasting sessions. Rather than taking your time on buses down to Patagonia, luxury guided tours can mean helicopter tours above glaciers and private transfers that get you to where you need to be in no time at all.
- Budget guided tours in Chile: If you are on a budget, you can still enjoy an amazing guided tour in Chile. Stay in homestays and guest houses run by locals and be among them to learn about their culture and lifestyle. Explore the street markets of Valparaiso, camp out on the wild beaches of the Pacific Coast, or hike the lesser-known trails. Budget guided tours can be a great way to see Chile from a local’s perspective.
Escorted tours to Chile based on popular travel theme
Here are two of the most popular Chile escorted tour styles:
Duration-based Chile guided tours
No matter if you have a couple of days or plenty of time to spend in Chile, you will find the right tour for any duration:
Should you have custom requirements for designing a perfect guided tour, you could submit a customized trip request in Chile to our local travel experts.
Travel experience and benefits of a Chile escorted tours
- A guided tour in Chile provides the convenience of pre-arranged transportation, lodging, and activities, reducing the stress and complications of traveling independently.
- Chile’s public transport is not always reliable. On a guided tour, you do not have to worry about travel delays, as you will take private transfers.
- If you’re in Valparaiso, home of the Nobel Prize winner poet Pablo Neruda, why not take a guided tour around the city with a poetic slant? See where the poet grew up and where his inspiration was from, and enjoy the city in a new way.
Tips when doing escorted tours in Chile
- Ask your guide for restaurant and bar recommendations. As a local, he or she will know the places that serve the best food and drinks.
- If you are heading up into the mountains, ask your guide for advice on how to deal with the altitude, as they may have local remedies available here so that they might have some local alternatives.
- Chile is a big country, and guided transfers from your hotel to your excursion destination might take a few hours, so come prepared.