Looking for available travel experts
- Discover the worlds driest desert and relax in natural hot springs.
- Visit the roaring Tatio-Geysers and hike through the picturesque Guatin-Canyon.
- Explore the hippie village San Pedro de Atacama in the middle of nowhere.
Discover the worlds driest desert with all its splendid beauty on this spectacular tour. See ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Calama/Calama View Map
- Operator Moser Active
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Discover Northern Argentina.
- Explore the Atacama Desert in Chile.
- Visit Uyuni Salt Flats in Boliva.
- Explore Chile's south back roads.
- Hike a beautiful trail in Chile's Lake District.
- Suitable for all, inlcuding families with young children.
Discover Chile’s stunning Lake and Volcano District at your own pace. Explore the capital of ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Temuco/Puerto Montt View Map
- Operator Amity Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Photo safari at Vicente Perez Rosales National Park.
- Experience the wildlife from Chiloe Island.
- Get the best "postcard view" from Osorno Volcano.
- If you've ever dreamt of walking on water (well, at least on a lake), this is your chance.
- Empty, haunting and spectacular, the laws of earthly physics bend on the surreal Salar de Uyuni saltpan.
- Uyuni is full of unexpected sights - just one of these is families of abandoned geriatric locomotives left to rust slowly in the sun at the eerie Train Cemetery.
SaveUS$ 57From US$ 1,148 6 days View Tour
|Mar 27||10+ seats left|
|Apr 5||Only 7 seats left|
- Walk on the verge of an extinct volcanic crater.
- View the ruined ceremonial village of Orongo.
- Play on the pure white sands of Anakena Beach.
SaveUS$ 31From US$ 615 4 days View Tour
|Mar 30||10+ seats left|
|Mar 31||10+ seats left|
- Tour Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Explore Los Glaciares National Park.
- Discover the amazing sights in Torres del Paine National Park.
- Discover two very different sides of Chile – the big-city pusle of soulful Santiago and the adventure-fuelled atmosphere of lakeside Puerto Natales.
- Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier must be seen to be believed.
- Trek past granite pillars, sparkling lakes and gushing waterfalls in Torres del Paine National Park on a four-day camping trip with all your meals taken care of.
SaveUS$ 206From US$ 4,110 10 days View Tour
|Apr 14||Only 4 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit the unique and colourful Pacific Coast city of Valparaiso.
- Excursions to Atacama salt flats, altiplano lagoons, El Tatio geysers.
- Sunset over the Valley of the Moon in the Atacama Desert.
SaveUS$ 263From US$ 5,265 13 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 2 seats left|
|Dec 2||Only 4 seats left|
- Visit the Magellanic penguins at Punta Tombo and the wildlife rich Valdez Peninsula.
- Cruise the Beagle Channel and marvel at the magnificent Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Enjoy the alpine scenery of the Patagonian Lakes District, Monte Fitz Roy and Tierra del Fuego.
SavingUS$ 350From US$ 6,649 18 days View Tour
|Oct 18||Only 7 seats left|
|Nov 9||Only 6 seats left|
|May 11||Only 6 seats left|
|May 25||Only 4 seats left|
SaveUS$ 186From US$ 3,715 13 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 20||Only 8 seats left|
|May 11||Only 5 seats left|
|May 18||Only 6 seats left|
- See the steaming Tatio geysers erupting on a geothermal field.
- Watch the sunset over the bizarre rock formations of the Moon Valley.
- Spot flamingos while exploring the Atacama Salt Flat.
|Oct 6||Only 7 seats left|
|Oct 20||Only 7 seats left|
SavingUS$ 25From US$ 474 6 days View Tour
|Mar 22||Only 5 seats left|
|Mar 23||Only 4 seats left|
- Take in the spectacular Perito Moreno Glacier and the quaint town of Puerto Natales.
- Embark on scenic day walks in Los Glaciares National Park.
- Explore the beautiful valleys, glaciers and trails around Monte Fitz Roy.
SavingUS$ 225From US$ 4,274 11 days View Tour
|Oct 19||10+ seats left|
|Nov 2||10+ seats left|
- Trek through a variety of unspoiled Patagonian landscapes, in both Argentina and Chile.
- Camp out beneath the stars in the shadow of Andean peaks, on the homestead of a 200-year-old house of a longtime local, and riverside in the Rio Blanco Valley.
- Bathe in natural thermal pools in the middle of the forest and take a refreshing dip in Esperanza River.
SaveUS$ 146From US$ 2,925 9 days View Tour
|Dec 7||10+ seats left|
- Explore Santiago's main attractions on this private tour.
- Taste the local food & wines and learn about local gastronomy.
- Explore Mapuche Monument, Santiago Cathedral, Santiago Post Office, City Hall etc.
- Small Groups.
- Ensured Personalized Tour.
- Pick-up an Drop-of at Passengers Hotel.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results