There is a group tour around Chile to suit everyone, but here are some of our favorites.
- Group tour in Patagonia to explore the turquoise lakes: While Patagonia is a bucket-list destination for many travelers, the region is pretty remote. So it is a good idea to join a group tour to explore Patagonia’s natural wonders. Take in the majesty and beauty of Grey Lake, Grey Glacier, Lake Sarmiento, Azul Lagoon, and the Moreno Glacier as you travel around Torres del Paine National Park and El Calafate in a group.
- Discover Chile on a group tour: Whether you want to welcome a new day at the Valley of the Moon in the Atacama Desert, enjoy the coastal vibes of Valparaiso, or wander around vibrant Santiago, you can do it all on a group tour around Chile. Travel from place to place with your new crew and uncover all Chile's amazing hotspots and destinations.
- Group tour in the Atacama Desert: From exploring the salt flats and marveling at the stars in world-renowned observatories to walking through canyons and swimming in hot springs, there is never a dull moment in Atacama Desert group tours. To explore this desert plateau is to test your physical and mental endurance and connect with others who share your passion for adventure and travel.
No matter your age, there is a group tour to Chile to suit your needs.
- Luxury group tours in Chile: As you travel through Chile, stay in luxurious four- or five-star hotels and eco-resorts. Discover hidden gems on exclusive excursions, such as private guided wildlife tours at the stunning Torres del Paine National Park, or experience skip-the-line access to Santiago's best museums and sites. All-inclusive packages come with unlimited excursions at each stop, ensuring that every moment of your journey is exceptional.
- Budget group tours in Chile: Consider arranging a budget group tour if you want to visit Chile without breaking the bank. Stretch your travel budget by sharing transportation costs and taking advantage of group pricing. Chile is known for its high cost of living, but with a little organization and imagination, you can still have a wonderful trip. Try living at homestays and hostels to save money and foster a sense of community within your group.
Here are some Chile group tours based on popular travel styles.
Whether you only have a few days or weeks, we have group trips to Chile to suit all durations.
Should you have custom requirements when designing a perfect group tour, you could submit a customized request for a trip to Chile to our local travel experts.
- Unpredictable weather patterns necessitate a safety net while hiking in Chile, making a group tour the best option.
- Public transport in Chile is not always reliable. On a group tour, you usually travel around on a private minibus, so you know that you will get to your destination on time.
- Hiking the famous W-Trek in Chilean Patagonia and hiking trips in Torres Del Paine require permits. Group tours often include these permits in their packages.
- Enjoy a full-bodied Malbec or a dry Sauvignon Blanc in the vineyards of Chile. The best bit? No need to worry about a designated driver on an organized Chile group tour.
- Bring things to do on your long bus journey, like card games, books, or headphones.Bring things to do on your long bus journey, like card games, books, or headphones.
- Journeying around Chile is long enough without having to wait for latecomers. Respect everyone’s time.
- Get the numbers or Whatsapp details of fellow travelers in your group.