- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore boutique wineries and sample the wines of the region
- Indulge in gourmet food
- Stay in a cozy private lodge in the mountains
- Rejuvenate yourself with excellent food, wine and nature
Spend three days in the beautiful valley of Colchagua. Fill your time with wine tastings, strolls through the vineyards, sampling the fine dining, and even a horseback ride if you choose. Personalize your trip by choosing either to spend the night in a boutique hotel in the Santa Cruz area or enjoying nature in a cosy countryside lodge.
The Colchagua Valley is located approximately 180 km south of Santiago and is one of Chile's best-known wine areas! The area has won various awards for their full-bodied cabernet sauvignons, malbecs, merlots, syrahs and carménères. Despite a calm rural oasis atmosphere, the area has a rich culture and history. Come and experience this wonderful region!
Day 1: Depart from Santiago
Day 2: Exploring Colchagua Valley
Day 3: Wine tours and return
- Private transport for the three days
- Winery tours and tastings as mentioned
- Two nights in our lodge
- Two breakfasts and two dinners
- Horseback riding
- Fly fishing
- Additional meals
- Optional gratuities for guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 34 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.