Looking for available travel experts
- Drive through the Atacama Desert, the driest place in the world.
- Become an expert in Chilean wines, visit 2 wineries in the Colchagua Valleys.
- Explore the old quarters of Valparaiso.
- Explore boutique wineries and sample the wines of the region.
- Indulge in gourmet food.
- Stay in a cozy private lodge in the mountains.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- All entrance fees included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Taste the best Argentine and Chilean foods and wines.
- Explore the lake districts of Argentina and Chile.
- Discover the rich culture of Buenos Aires, visit the Evita Museum.
- Explore the vineyards of Valparaiso.
- Visit Mendoza, the capital of Malbec.
- Participate in a cooking class in Buenos Aires.
- Taste 4 carefully selected wines in the Casablanca Valley.
- Explore the bohemian streets of Valparaiso.
- Take a walking tour of a vineyard, learn how organic grapes are harvested.
SavingUS$ 25From US$ 474 6 days View Tour
|Mar 27||10+ seats left|
|Mar 28||Only 7 seats left|
- Tour the magnificent and beautifully landscaped grounds of Concha y Toro Winery.
- Taste the famous Concha y Toro Wine.
- Visit ancient wine cellars including “Casillero del Diablo”.
- Visit 3 bars and a salsa club as you discover the top nightlife destinations in Santiago.
- Try out local drinks such as piscola and terremoto.
- Dive into your favorite local snacks such as sopaipillas with pebre.
- See the best of Santiago & end the day with wine tour and tasting.
- Professional and local guide taking you to see the best of Santiago.
- Organic & Boutique Wine Tour.
- 2 Wine Tastings and lunch in a gourmet restaurant..
- Learn about the organic and biodynamic procedures of wine making.
- Located between the native and exotic forests..
- Andes mountains.
- Gourmet Restaurant.
Would you like to get to know the Andes, breathe the fresh air, walk in ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Providencia/Providencia View Map
- Operator Chile Off Track
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Walk through the colourful streets of Valparaiso.
- Enjoy a wine tasting of the wines of the Casablanca Valley.
- Ride in a funicular, typical urban transport.
- Boutique family owned winery.
- Amazing Wine.
- Oldest Winery Chile.
- Wine tour and tasting in La Recova.
- Combined with cheese , olives and olive oil.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results