- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Relax on the beaches of southern Caribbean
- Discover the wildlife of Tortuguero National Park and ride a boat through its canals
- See the Arenal Volcano & experience the extraordinary diversity of Monteverde
- Enjoy zip lining through Monteverde's cloud forest
Sail through the canals of Tortuguero and go hiking and snorkeling in Cahuita. Wonder at the majestic Arenal Volcano and drive an off-road vehicle through its mud-and-ash-strewn terrain. Zip over treetops in Monteverde and spend the final few days relaxing on the beach in Manuel Antonio.
Admire the rich biodiversity of Costa Rica all along the way. We will drive you back to the airport in San Jose after the tour is over. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
We loved Karahe Hotel in Manuel Antonio beach at the end of the trip in particular.
Thanks for everything!”
Day 1: San Jose arrival
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero National Park
Day 3: Explore Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Tortuguero – Puerto Viejo – Cahuita
Day 5: Cahuita National Park: Hiking and snorkeling
Day 6: Cahuita National Park – Arenal Volcano
Day 7: Arenal adventure ( ATV tour)
Day 8: Arenal Volcano – Monteverde Cloudforest
Day 9: Sky trek & sky walk in Monteverde
Day 10: Monteverde – Manuel Antonio
Day 11: Free day in Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 12: Free day in Manuel Antonio continues
Day 13: Manuel Antonio – San Jose International Airport
- 12 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- A professional, bilingual tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off. A comfortable, air-conditioned shuttle for land transport
- 12 nights' accommodation as per the itinerary
- All activities and tours as per the itinerary
- International & domestic flight tickets
- Costa Rica visa fees
- Tortuguero National park entrance fees (USD 15 per person) to be paid directly at the national park
- Green turtle conservation fees of USD 2 to be paid directly at the Green Turtle Conservation Museum
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Save US$ 80+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe Itinerary can be extended if you wish to If you are traveling with infants, adventure tours can be replaced by tours suitable for all ages The difficulty level of all excursions and activities is easy Please provide us with your flight details after booking this tour If you have special dietary requirements, please inform us immediately after booking this trip. We have options for vegetarians, vegans, and glutenfree. Also indicate if you suffer from any allergies