You will never run out of interesting things to do and places to visit on a group tour of Costa Rica. But if you are wondering where to start, here are some of the top things to do in the beautiful country:
- Go on a wildlife adventure on a group tour to Costa Rica: A wildlife adventure group tour in Costa Rica is a great way to experience the incredible ecosystem and biodiversity of the country. Take a cloud forest canopy tour and see a variety of exotic wildlife species in their native settings and learn about the relationship between plants and animals with an expert guide leading the way. By joining a group tour, you will not have to worry about entrance tickets when visiting national parks.
- Hike and explore the volcanoes in Costa Rican rainforest: A group hike to explore the volcanoes in the Costa Rican rainforest promises adventure and excitement. It is an opportunity to connect with nature and bond with fellow adventurers as you hike through lush rainforest terrain. Admire the stunning views of the surrounding landscape, witness the power of active volcanoes, and marvel at diverse flora and fauna of the area. With a knowledgeable guide by your side, you can gain a deeper appreciation for nature.
- Relax on the beaches of Costa Rica on a group tour: A group tour to the beaches of Costa Rica offers a unique opportunity to unwind and indulge in a variety of holiday activities. Join a small group tour of Costa Rica and enjoy surfing in the Nicoya Peninsula or soak up the sun at Playa Vargas. A group tour to Costa Rican beaches provides a perfect combination of relaxation and adventure.
Costa Rica’s diversity ensures that there is something for everyone, no matter your preferences. Here are a few of the most popular activities to enjoy on a group tour of Costa Rica:
Here are our top recommendations for duration-based group tours in Costa Rica:
Should you have custom requirements when it comes to designing a perfect itinerary for your group tour in Costa Rica, do not hesitate to submit a Costa Rica customized trip request to our local travel experts.
- You will need a tour guide before you are allowed into national parks like Corcovado, and a group tour takes care of that.
- If you have a tight schedule, a group tour is the best way to visit the most number of places in the least amount of time.
- Touring as a group is cost-effective, for you will be sharing your accommodation, meal and transport expenses. If you are a budget traveler, joining a group trip is a good way to save up.
- You will gain access to challenging destinations like the Monteverde Cloud Forest when you have a local tour guide with you.
- Many of the beaches and waterfalls in Costa Rica do not have lifeguards. So look after your own safety as well as your traveling mates.
- You can save money by making small purchases in local currency.
- Many restaurants and beaches along the Pacific Coast close during the peak of the rainy season. So plan your trip to the Caribbean Coast between September and October.