Here are some of our favorite Costa Rica private tours.
- Private eco-adventure in Costa Rica: Costa Rica is an eco-travel destination. Go on your holiday with a private guide. Tick off as many attractions as possible, including the Monteverde Cloud Forest, Santa Elena and Samsara Beach, where your guide will tell you all the information about the wildlife and the best approach to make the tour environment-friendly.
- Private tour of Arenal Volcano: One of the most iconic sights in Costa Rica is the Arenal Volcano. Take a private guided nature hike up the volcano, learning more about the geography and ecosystem of this wonderful area. Your private guide will know the best routes from where you can enjoy unparalleled views. Stop by one of the natural hot springs to enjoy a relaxing bath surrounded by nature.
- Private beach tour in Guanacaste: Guanacaste Province, on the Pacific coast, is home to some of the world’s best beaches and Costa Rica’s best nightlife. On a private beach tour, hop between the party beach town of Tamarindo and Nosara's wellness and chilled-out hub. Along the way, take a surf lesson on the famous beach breaks or take a beach yoga class.
Costa Rica offers a wide range of sites, attractions and activities to visitors of all ages. There is bound to be a great private tour in Costa Rica, no matter how old you are.
There is much to see and do in Costa Rica, so here are some of our most popular private travel tour types.
Whether you are short on time or want to take a slower approach to your private tour, we have you covered.
Should you have custom requirements for designing a perfect private tour in Costa Rica, submit a customized trip request for Costa Rica.
- Enjoy a private hike around Manuel Antonio National Park with an expert naturalist, who will take you to the best spots to see sloths, birds, snakes and other wildlife.
- Rest assured that you will have a guaranteed spot to enjoy popular activities, like surfing and diving in Tamarindo, which tend to book up fast.
- Learn to snorkel or scuba dive from experts at Limon, which has some of the clearest waters and plenty of marine creatures.
- Take out the stress of planning routes and booking transfers. Costa Rica private tours come with prearranged transfers.
- Do not forget to tip your private guides.
- Ask your guides and drivers for the best places to eat. They will know which place has the most authentic and cost-effective food and drinks.
- Make sure you stock up on snacks before you get on the minibus to get from one destination to the next, as they are usually 2–3 hours away.