- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Reykjavik
- VISIT Akranes Museum Centre and the 'Golden Circle' (Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Hot Spring Area and Thingvellir National Park)
- VIEW Harpa Concert Hall, Austurvöllur Square, Hallgrimskirkja Church, Waterfalls at Hraunfoss and Barnafoss, Deildartunguhver Hot Spring, Snæfellsnes Peninsula (Stykkishólmur, Arnarstapi, Snæfelljsökull National Park and Borgarnes), Sellfoss and Reykjanes Peninsula (Strandarkikja and Grindavík)
- SEE Hvalfjörður (Whale Bay), Grundarfjörður Fishing Village, Lake Kleifarvatn and Krýsuvík
Roam through desolate landscapes and past natural wonders, following in the footsteps of Vikings - from quirky Reykjavik to lunar landscapes, bubbling mudpots and the healing waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Day 1: Arrive Reykjavik
Day 2: Reykjavik – Reykholt – Borgarnes (2 Nights)
Day 3: Stykkishólmur and Snæfellsnes Peninsula Excursion
Day 4: Thingvellir National Park – Gullfoss – Geysir – Selfoss
Day 5: Selfoss – Reykjanes – Blue Lagoon – Reykjavik
Day 6: Depart Reykjavik
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 5 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 96+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 23 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.