- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Reykjavik
- Visit Akranes Museum Centre, the 'Golden Circle' (Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Hot Spring Area and Thingvellir National Park) and the geothermal Blue Lagoon
- View Harpa Concert Hall, Austurvöllur Square, Hallgrimskirkja Church, Waterfalls at Hraunfoss and Barnafoss, Deildartunguhver Hot Spring, Snæfellsnes Peninsula (Stykkishólmur, Arnarstapi, Snæfelljsökull National Park and Borgarnes), Sellfoss and Reykjanes Peninsula (Strandarkikja and Grindavík)
- See Hvalfjörður (Whale Bay), Grundarfjörður Fishing Village, Lake Kleifarvatn and Krýsuvík
Embrace adventure on this Iceland journey and Blue Lagoon trip featuring all the natural and manmade highlights of this ethereal world of fire and ice. The highlights? A walk in the ancient Thingvellir National Park and rewarding soak with the locals in geothermal waters.
Day 1: Welcome to Reykjavik
Day 2: Journey to Reykholt and on to Borganes
Day 3: A Day to Explore the Snfellsnes Peninsula
Day 4: Onwards through Thingvellir National Park to Gullfoss, Geysir and Selfoss
Day 5: Admire Reykjanes and Blue Lagoon and Return to Reykjavik
Day 6: Farewell Iceland
- 5 breakfasts
- 4 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland including the Blue Lagoon tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.