- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Warsaw, Gdańsk, Toruń, Wrocław and Kraków with a Local Specialist
- Discover Zakopane
- Visit the Old Town in Warsaw, the European Solidarity Centre, the UNESCO World Heritage town of Toruń, Aula Leopoldina in Wrocław, the Cloth Hall and St. Mary's Church in Kraków, the former concentration camp of Auschwitz and Jasna Góra Monastery in Częstochowa
- View the Cathedral, Salt Square and the Old Town Hall in Wrocław, Wawel Royal Castle and the Cathedral in Kraków
Get stuck into Polish comfort food and all the other highlights on this travel experience showcasing the Best of Poland. Explore Warsaw’s proud history, the enduring beauty of Kraków and the Gdańsk glowing amber trade, all while discovering the resilience of the Polish people.
Day 1: Welcome to Warsaw
Day 2: Discover Historic Warsaw
Day 3: Onwards to Coastal Gdask
Day 4: Gdask Your Way
Day 5: Journey to Toru and Cultural Wrocaw
Day 6: Explore Wrocaw
Day 7: Off to the Tatra Mountains and Zakopane
Day 8: Continue to Krakw
Day 9: Krakw Your Way
Day 10: Venture to Auschwitz and Return to Warsaw
Day 11: Farewell Warsaw
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 10 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to/from Warsaw are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Poland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 169 today.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Poland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 December 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Poland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Poland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.