- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-21329
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore Warsaw, Gdańsk, Toruń, Wrocław and Kraków with a Local Specialist
- Discover Zakopane
- Visit the Old Town in Warsaw, the European Solidarity Center, the UNESCO World Heritage town of Toruń, Aula Leopoldina in Wrocław, the Cloth Hall and St. Mary's Church in Kraków, the former concentration camp of Auschwitz and Jasna Góra Monastery in Częstochowa
- View the Cathedral, Salt Square and the Old Town Hall in Wrocław, Wawel Royal Castle and the Cathedral in Kraków
Get stuck into Polish comfort food as you experience the Best of Poland. Discover Warsaw’s proud history, Kraków's enduring beauty and Gdańsk's glowing amber trade as you gain insight into the resilience of the Polish people.
Day 1: Welcome to Warsaw
Day 2: Discover Historic Warsaw
Day 3: Onwards to Coastal Gdask Dive Into Culture
Day 4: Gdask Your Way
Day 5: Journey to Toru and Cultural Wrocaw
Day 6: Explore Wrocaw Dive Into Culture
Day 7: Off to the Tatra Mountains and Zakopane Stays With Stories
Day 8: Continue to Krakw
Day 9: Krakw Your Way
Day 10: Venture to Auschwitz and Return to Warsaw Dive Into Culture
Day 11: Farewell Warsaw
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilized.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 10 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- 3 Dinner (D)
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to/from Warsaw are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Poland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Poland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 February 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Poland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Poland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.