- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-32302
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 8 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- BourgenLavaux: Enjoy Swiss hospitality and the flavours of local wines, cheeses and breads with the owner of a local vineyard overlooking Lake Geneva.
- Broc: Explore the secrets of chocolate making at Maison Cailler and sample the rich flavours during this sweet adventure.
- Brienz: Learn about Switzerland's woodcarving heritage at the Jobin wood sculpture museum in Brienz.
- Geneva: Spend the day taking in the spectacular views of Geneva.
- Bern: Explore Switzerland's capital and see the Cathedral of St. Vincent, clock tower and Ogre Fountain.
- Show more
Get swept up in the charm of Switzerland's lively cities and soul-stirring landscapes on this perfect winter break filled with magical Christmas markets, delicious food and plenty of opportunities to shop.
Day 1: Welcome to Geneva
Day 2: Journey to Lausanne and Montreux Connect with Locals
Day 3: Venture to Broc and Gruyres Dive Into Culture
Day 4: Golden Pass train and journey to Bern and Interlaken
Day 5: Explore the sights of Lake Brienz Dive Into Culture
Day 6: Cross the Brnig Pass to Lucerne
Day 7: Enjoy mountain views in Lucerne
Day 8: Discover cosmopolitan Zrich
Day 9: Farewell Switzerland
- Quality accommodation
- Warwick hotel
- Eurotel hotel (x2)
- Metropole hotel (x2)
- Astoria hotel (x2)
- Breakfast (x8)
- Dinner (x2)
- Farewell Dinner
- Hyatt Place Airport hotel
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Welcome Reception
- Be My Guest
- Any international flights to Geneva and from Zurich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Swiss Delight tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Swiss Delight tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 April 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Swiss Delight tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Swiss Delight tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- What is the best month to travel to Switzerland?
- What is the best way to tour Switzerland?
How many do I need in Switzerland?
We recommend spending 7 days in Switzerland. The country is fairly small and you can still see and do a lot if you only have a few days. If you want to do lengthier hikes you will want to spend upwards of 10 days in Switzerland. Check out our guide on how many days to spend in Switzerland for more information.
- How much does a Switzerland tour cost?