- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike to the iconic Tiger's Nest in Paro
- Visit the giant statue of the Buddha on a hilltop in Thimphu
- Enjoy spectacular views of the valley
- See thee highlights of Thimpu and Paro
Visit the two main cities of Bhutan: the capital city Thimphu, and Paro Valley, which lies at an elevation of 2,500 meters above sea level. In Thimpu, discover the impressive Tashichho Dzong and other sites including the Folk Heritage Museum. Don’t forget a visit to the zoo to see takir, Bhutan’s national animal. We will also take a drive to Kuenselphodrang to visit the world’s tallest Buddha Statue and enjoy spectacular views of the valley. Explore Paro and hike to see impressive views of the famed “Tiger’s Nest” monastery, one of Bhutan’s most iconic sites.
Please see the itinerary and what’s included sections for more information.
Day 1: Arrive at Paro, drive towards Thimphu
Day 2: Sightseeing in Thimphu and head to Paro
Day 3: Paro Taktshang Hike
Day 4: Departure
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels (can be upgraded for additional cost)
- All internal transportation
- Certified tour guide for the entire duration of your stay
- Visa fees
- Royalty to the Government: $65 per person per night
- All taxes
- Alcohol, beverages, laundry
- International flights
- Some meals
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.