Day 1: USA,New York City
Day 2: USA,New York City
Day 3: USA,New York City
Day 4: USA,Boston
Day 5: USA,Boston
Day 6: USA,Canada,Quebec City
Day 7: Canada,Quebec City
Day 8: Canada,Montreal,Ottawa
Day 9: Canada,Toronto
Day 10: Canada,Niagara Falls
Day 11: USA,Detroit,Niagara
Day 12: USA,Cleveland,Pittsburgh
Day 13: USA,Washington DC
Day 14: USA,Washington DC
Day 15: USA,Philadelphia
- 14 nights' accommodation in twin rooms with private en-suite facilities
- Single travelers have the option to pay a single supplement to ensure a private room
- 14 breakfasts, 1 dinners*Vegetarian options available for all meals on request
- Any public transport used as part of the tour (excludes free days)
- Services of your Expat Explore tour leader, who will be on hand with advice and tips to ensure that you get the most from your trip
- All taxes and fees included
- Free Expat Explore tour souvenir â a memorable gift of your once in a lifetime trip
- Modern air-conditioned coach with reclining seats and toilet onboard
- Any international flights to New York and from Philadelphia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Eastern Usa Canada Escape New York tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eastern Usa Canada Escape New York tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 August 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Eastern Usa Canada Escape New York tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eastern Usa Canada Escape New York tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Face masks will be compulsory while on the coach, boat and train. Coaches are cleaned and sanitised before the start of each tour and daily cleaning is maintained throughout the tour.
- Traveler are required to carry out responsible social distancing while on the coach and train, during city tours, on visits to landmarks, museums etc.