HighlightsSelling out Fast Best Seller
- Skip the line to see one of Leonardo da Vinci’s stunning masterpieces, The Last Supper
- Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala
- Walk the roof of the Milan Duomo (all inclusive ticket with elevator access)
- Naturalistic trekking along the Como Lake Greenway
- Guided tours of the local attractions (Villa Olmo and Villa Geno, Como center, etc.)
- Guided tour throughout Milan's hidden treasures
- 3-hour food walking tour of Brera district in Milan.
- Walk through the cobblestone streets of the Brera in Milan's historic center.
- Learn about Italy's and Milan's culinary specialties.
- See sights like Sforza Castle, the Milan Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
- Learn about the city from a knowledgeable guide
- Great way to get oriented with Milan for first-time visitors
- Skip-the-line Duomo entrance
- Guided tour of the inside of the Cathedral and its underground archaeological wonders
- Enjoy a breathtaking views of Milan from the Dome's rooftop
- 1 hour Italian wine tasting in Milan.
- Sample 3 glasses of fine local wine, with the services of a sommelier on hand.
- Taste delicious foods from the Lombardy region during your wine tasting experience.
- Search for your must-see highlights in Milan.
- Explore the streets and waterways of the “City of Canals”.
- Stroll along the Piazzale Michelangelo and take in the view.
- After exploring Switzerland's St Moritz area, experience one of the most spectacular alpine train trips in the world – the Bernina Express to Tirano.
- A cruise on Lake Como takes you to the picturesque waterfront villages of Bellagio and Tremezzo, home to the must-see Villa Melzi and Villa Carlotta.
- There are several guided hikes included, but not without opportunities to unwind.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results