- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
If the idea of conquering a mountain while travelling excites you, then this five-day round-trip journey from Kota Kinabalu is for you. At 4,096m (13,438 ft), Mt Kinabalu is the highest mountain in Malaysia and has been given UNESCO World Heritage Site status. With up to 6,000 species of plants, 326 species of birds, and more than 100 mammalian species identified, it’s easy to understand why. This tour includes some beautiful treks, and the sunrise from Mt Kinabalu’s summit might make you question every other sunrise you’ve witnessed before it. But don’t take our word for it, make sure you see it for yourself.
Day 1: Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Kota Kinabalu/Mount Kinabalu
Day 3: Mount Kinabalu
Day 4: Mount Kinabalu/Kota Kinabalu
Day 5: Kota Kinabalu
- Hotels (2 nts), mountain lodge (2 nts, multi-share).
4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD55-75 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Mt Kinabalu hike (2 days)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Kota Kinabalu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trek Mt Kinabalu tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 42 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 23 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trek Mt Kinabalu tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trek Mt Kinabalu tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.