- Walking tour
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Panoramic trek Take to the trails and complete a fourday trek through the Annapurna foothills
- Kathmandu Explore the temples and Bazaars of Nepal's capital including a visit to Bodnath Stupa
- Chitwan National Park Spot a wide variety of animal species and the rare onehorned rhino.
- Pokhara Relax on the banks of Lake Phewa
This walking holiday is a superb introduction to the pleasures of Himalayan teahouse trekking. Enjoy a gentle four-day trek in the quieter foothills of the Himalaya among traditional villages and beautifully terraced fields with spectacular views of the Annapurna range. Kathmandu - Explore the temples and bazaars of Nepal's capital including a visit to Bodnath Stupa Chitwan National Park - Spot a wide variety of animal species and the rare one-horned rhino Pokhara - Relax after the trek in this friendly lakeside town
Day 1 : Join trip in the Nepalese capital Kathmandu
Day 2 : Walking tour of old city
Day 3 : Drive to Kurintar; optional whitewater rafting along the Trisuli River
Day 4 : Drive to Kande via Pokhara; trek to Badauri (1661m)
Day 5 : Hike with panoramic mountain views to Panchase Bhanjyang (2100m)
Day 6 : Trek through forest and meadow to Bumdi (1500m)
Day 7 : Trek back to Pokhara (850m) via Peace Pagoda
Day 8 : A free day in Pokhara to relax and explore
Day 9 : Drive to lodge near Chitwan National Park; briefing and village walk
Day 10 : Full day of activities in Chitwan National Park
Day 11 : Drive to Kathmandu
Day 12 : A free day in Kathmandu with various optional trips available
Day 13 : Trip ends in Kathmandu
- 12 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Yellow Pagoda Hotel (4 nights)
- Riverside Springs Resort (1 night)
- Badauri Tea House (1 night)
- Panchase Bhanjyang Tea House (1 night)
- Bumdi Tea House (1 night)
- Hotel Pokhara Batika (2 nights)
- Island Jungle Resort (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking the Annapurna Foothills tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking the Annapurna Foothills tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking the Annapurna Foothills tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking the Annapurna Foothills tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?