- Tibetan Buddhist culture at the villages through the Langtang Valley Trekking trail
- Ascent of Tserko Ri (5050m) or Kyanjing Ri or both (as you wish)
- Enjoy excellent views of Langtang Ri, Ganesh Himal, Lang Sisa Ganjala Range, Dorje Lakpa
- Great option for all those travelers who have limited time in Nepal
This Langtang Valley Trek gives us an overview of the Tibetan alike topographical structure with similar Tibetan Buddhism culture and traditions. This trip is a great option for all those travelers who have limited time in Nepal but who still wishes to get a great trekking tour in Nepal.
With easy road access connection from Kathmandu, enjoy amazing Himalayan sceneries with diversified nature and culture during your Langtang Valley Trek.
We initiate for our Langtang valley trek after we arrive at Syabrubesi which is also our starting point of the trek. We will then trek all the way towards Kyanjin Gompa passing the Lama Hotel and Langtang Village. You will be exploring the rich vegetation, flora and fauna at Langtang national park and enjoying the stunning views of Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung, Pemthang Ri and Kangchenpo from Kyangin Gompa. During this trek we will also ascend a small peak called Chorkari Ri providing amazing views over Langtang Valley once we reach the summit (can be done by inexperienced trekkers as well).
The Langtang Trek is suitable for all travelers looking forward to have an awesome time across cities, forests and Himalayas.
Please refer to the itinerary section for more details.
We initiate our Langtang Valley trek by taking a scenic seven hours drive from Kathmandu to Syabru by a public bus. The mountainous road takes you through local villages, forested areas where you can see glimpses of local Nepali life. Enjoy somewhat bumpy but a nice scenic drive through the countryside of Nepal. Stay overnight at a teahouse in Syabru Besi.
After around 6 hours of trek, we arrive from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel.
The slow paced and steady walk will allow us enjoy the beauty of the area. Coming across local villages, forested area and mountain river gives you energy in abundance to trek further.
The stunning scenic beauty of the surrounding will make you forget your tiredness. When you reach Lama Hotel, check into the guest house and take a relaxing time around.
Today you enter the Langtang National Park as you walk to today's destination, Langtang village. About three hours walk takes you to a place called Ghoda Tabala (Horse Stable) from where you enter the national park.
Another three hours of walk ascending the national park takes you to Langtang village where you spend your night today.
Relatively short walk today takes you to an amazing mountain village of Kanjying. The walk is incredibly beautiful as it provides you the close up view of Langtang range.
Once you are in Kanjying, you can visit monastery; enjoy the view of soaring snow capped Himalayan peaks in the Langtang range.
Today, you will be hiking either to Kanjying Ri - 4770 m or to Cherko Ri - 4984 m. Enjoy the close up view of the mountains and return back to Kanjying Gumba for overnight stay.
Make a return trip back to Lama hotel via Langtang village after the unbelievable exploration of the Langtang region. Stay at Lama hotel in a tea house.
Another nice walk of about five hours today takes you to Syaphrubesi on the bank of River Trishuli, a fresh Himalayan water river famous for rafting on its lower section.
Stay overnight at Syaphrubesi.
After Breakfast drive for about seven hours back to Kathmandu by Public Bus and check in to Hotel.
- Ground transportations from Kathmandu – Syabrubensi– Kathmandu transfers by local public bus
- TIMS, Langtang National park trekking permit
- Licensed English-speaking knowledgeable and experienced trekking leader including his flight, food, salary, accommodation, equipment, insurance
- Porters (1 porter for each 2 trekkers) including his salary, food, equipment, insurance, etc
- Twin sharing in teahouse/lodge during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Icicles Adventure T – shirt, duffel bag, trekking map
- Sleeping bag, and down jacket for use during the trek
- First aid medical kit
- All government taxes & agency service charge
- Airport pick ups/drop upon arrival, departure and bus station transfers (complimentary service)
- Airfares, Nepal visa arrangement, travel and rescue insurance
- Accommodation, food and activities in Kathmandu
- All kind of beverages (alcoholic, tea/coffee, drinking water-bottled or boiled))
- Personal expenses such as phone calls,laundry, battery recharge, hot shower, extra porters, etc)
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Private car/jeep for Kathmandu-Syabrubensi-Kathmandu transfer (if requested)
- Tips for guides and porters (Expected but not mandatory)