- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- The Gokyo Lakes and the Gokyo Ri from where 360 degree of Himalayan Panorama is seen.
- The walk across Cho La Pass 5363m.
- Kalapattar for the whole view of Everest..
- The glacial walk over Khumbu Glacier .
Located above 15,000 ft, it is known as the highest settlement in the world. The passage to Gokyo takes an alternative route from Namche Bazaar leading to Dole and Machhermo village, and finally joining the classic route at Gorakshep via Cho La Pass.
You can enjoy the view of Mount Everest from the close proximity of Kala Patthar 5,545 m (18,192 ft), the highest elevation you can reach during the trek.
It is designed to offer a unique outlook on the Everest region and its greater inhabitants, Sherpas. The budgeted trek offer a unique adventure travel along with sightseeing and cultural exploration.
Day 1: Fly to Lukla (35 mins flight) and trek to Phakding
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 3: Namche Bazaar- Rest and Acclimatize
Day 4: Trek to Dole
Day 5: Trek to Machharmo
Day 6: Trek to Gokyo
Day 7: Goky- Hike to Fifth Lake
Day 8: Hike to Gokyo Ri and trek to Tragnag
Day 9: Trek to Dzongla via Chola Pass
Day 10: Trek to Gorekshep
Day 11: Day trip to Everest Base Camp
Day 12: Trek to Kalapattar and trek down to Periche
Day 13: Trek to Namche
Day 14: Trek to Lukla
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Accommodation and Meals (Meals other than those mentioned in Itinerary, Welcome and Farewell are excluded)
- Domestic Flight/Transportation
- Trekking Permit (TIMS)
- Duffle bag, T-shirt, Down jacket and Sleeping bag
- Entry fee for the national parks
- First Aid
- Trek Guide
- Insurance for Guide/Porter
- Certificate for Trek Completion
- International Flight
- Additional Excursions (Applicable to those not mentioned in Itinerary)
- Trekking Equipments
- Personal expenses
- Insurance coverage
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Refund of full deposit will only be made if you cancel your trip 30 days prior the trip departure date. No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun.
If the company cancels the booking in the case of natural disasters, flight cancellation, strikes, wars, riots, government intervention, weather conditions etc, the full refund will be made, plus you are entitled to take an alternative trip of the similar cost.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?