- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Queen Elizabeth National Park. Enjoy a boat trip along the Kazinga Channel
- Go out on gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Visit Mpigi Royal Drum Makers. See ceremonial drums made using traditional methods
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Kampala and drive you to the first destination of your tour, Queen Elizabeth National Park. Come across a variety of wildlife found in the national park during an early morning game drive and an afternoon boat safari in the Kazinga Channel.
Next comes Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, home to the majestic gorillas that have made Uganda a popular destination among wildlife enthusiasts. Head into the forest after attending a briefing from park authorities and get the chance to see these endangered creatures up close.
Enjoy two stopovers on your return journey from Bwindi to Kampala, one at a traditional drum maker and the other at the Uganda equator. We will drop you off at your accommodation Kampala after the tour is over. Please go through the itinerary below for more information about this tour.
Day 1: Kampala – Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 2: Explore Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth National Park – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 4: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 5: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Kampala
- Meals: 5 breakfast, 5 lunch & 4 dinner
- Transport: Pickup from and drop-off to Kampala. All transport as per the itinerary
- 4 nights' accommodation as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking, local tour guides
- Entrance fees to Queen Elizabeth National Park & Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- Drinking water throughout the safari
- International airfare
- Uganda visa fees
- A porter during the gorilla trekking to carry your daypack
- Travel insurance
- Tips for rangers, driver, guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- All expenses that are personal in nature, example laundry, phone calls, etc
- Save US$ 64+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.