- Be mesmerised by the hypnotic rituals of the devout Whirling Dervishes in their home of Konya
- Explore thousands of years of history hidden within the remarkable ruins of Ephesus, and taste Turkey in the local produce of the mountain village of Şirince
- Paddle through the magical healing hot springs at Pamukkale and uncover the streets of Hierapolis that Cleopatra once walked
- Feast your eyes on Turkey's most spectacular and surreal sights, from the 'Cotton Castle' of Pamukkale to the psychedelic rockscapes of Cappadocia
- Enjoy a local lunch while sailing the Kekova islands. Spot underwater cities from above, then spend the afternoon snorkelling
- Your exploration of Derinkuyu is a walking tour with a twist. This astounding ancient city extends some 60 metres underground
- Explore the continent-straddling metropolis of Istanbul, and step back in time to when it was Constantinople with the backstreets of the Grand Bazaar, the majestic Blue Mosque, and in the taste of real Turkish Delight..
- Reflect on battles fought and lives lost with a moving visit to the Gallipoli Peninsula, a serene stretch of coastline where it's now hard to picture the horrors of war..
- Hike into the Valley of Love in Cappadocia and be wowed by the fantastical natural sculptures of spires, domes, and pinnacles..
- City tour in Istanbul.
- View the Wooden Horse at Troy.
- Visit the Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar in Istanbul, Anzac Cove and the poignant War Cemeteries at Gallipoli, the ruins of the ancient city at Troy, the Asclepion Medical Centre at Pergamon, the Virgin Mary's House at Ephesus, the ruins of the Roman health spa at Hierapolis, the Cotton Castle Springs in Pamukkale, the Archaeological Museum in Antalya, the Roman cities at Perge and Aspendos, the home of the Whirling Dervishes at Konya, a caravansary on the Ancient Silk Road, the underground city of Saratli, Göreme Open Air Museum and the Museum of Anatolian Civilisation at Ankara.
- Be treated to a fest at a local family's home as well as other oh so Turkish pursuits: drinking tea, playing backgammon, and the water pip.
- Reflect on battles fought and lives lost with a moving visit to the Gallipoli Peninsula, a place of enormous significance to Australians and New Zealanders for the role it played in during the First World War.
- Discover the history behind the famous archaeological site of Troy.
Uncover the multi-layered city of Istanbul; the continent-straddling metropolis that so many civilisations have called ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Istanbul/Istanbul View Map
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Munch your way across Istanbul, from the tasty street food cart to the meyhane (traditional tavern) in one of the city’s truly local (and non-touristy) food areas
- From meze and cheese, to Turkish pastries, Maraş ice cream, and the epic Islak Burger, you’d better pack your appetite for this filling journey!
- Most tours will leave you lost trying to explore the Aya Sofia on your own – here you’ll take a guided tour through the hidden tales of this magnificent one-of-a-kind monument
- Get a taste of incredible Istanbul and its bustling backstreets
- Pay your respects to the fallen at Gallipoli, a moving and educational experience regardless of your age or background
- Visit Ephesus’s astounding Roman ruins, where the Greco-Roman world still feels very much alive
- Visit some of Western civilisation's most iconic sites in Turkey
Highlights10% off Today
- Istanbul is brimming with delectable dishes, and the options can be dizzying. But your expert local guide will have you headed straight for the best spots
- On no other Intrepid trip can you taste the tantalising flavours of Akyaka's Wednesday farmers' market, a true local gem in this tiny town dedicated to slow food
- With hands-on cooking classes, you'll get up close and personal with Turkey's age-old culinary traditions, preparing specialties like manti and tatli
- Bursa Tour.
- Snow Tour From Istanbul.
- Natural Tour.
Highlights20% off Today
- Farewell dinner in Istanbul
- ANZAC Cove in Gallipoli
- Bathe in the thermal pools of Pamukkale
- Istanbul Old City Tour
- Visit St Sophia Museum
- Visit Topkapi Palace
Highlights6% off Today
- Cut through the chaos of Istanbul with a local guide who can show you things you would never find on your own.
- Feast your eyes on the best of Turkey's other-wordly sights, from the 'Cotton Castle' of Pamukkale to the psychedelic rockscapes of Cappadocia.
- The ancient art of felt-making is revealed by a craftswoman from Ikonium Studio, one of the two working galleries of UNESCO-honoured Turkish felt master Mehmet Girgic..
- Hagia Sophia
- Blue Mosque
- Topkapı Palace
- Visit most visited mosque of istanbul
- Visit a momunet that was a church later on a mosque and now a museum
- See where the sultans where living
- Hagia Sophia
- Blue Mosque
- A moving and educational experience regardless of your age or background.
- Listen to stories of bravery and comradeship
- A quintessential Antipodean pilgrimage, to reflect and pay your respects.
- Visit the Grand Bazaar
- Explore hidden backstreets and local hotspots in Sultanahmet
- Wander past one of the oldest markets in Istanbul, Sahaflar Carsisi (book bazaar)
- Istanbul Princes Island
- Istanbul Marmara sea Boat Tour
- Horse Ridding
Highlights Read More
- Indulge in the pleasure of cruising the Bosphorus on a private yacht
- Admire beautiful views of Istanbul as you relax on the sun deck or fly bridge
- Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee on board
- Turkish Meze
- Turkish Rakı
- Wander off the tourist trail to taste authentic Turkish food sensations
- Enjoy borek, meze and baklava in numerous taverns and stalls of Istanbul
- Soak in the late-night atmosphere of the pulsing Taksim Square
Highlights20% off Today
- Ride around the valleys of Cappadocia on horseback
- Enjoy local hospitality in remote villages
- Go sea kayaking in spectacular coves
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Turkey
Travelling to Turkey? Chat with a local travel specialist in Turkey who can help organize your trip.