- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Hot springs
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the unique traditions and mysticism of Rumi’s Mevlevi Order at its birthplace of Konya, and watch the devout whirling dervishes act out a hypnotic sema performance in Bursa.
- Explore thousands of years of history hidden within the remarkable ruins of Ephesus, and have an exclusive tasting of the local produce in the Turkish mountain village of Sirince.
- Wade through the magical hot springs at Pamukkale and uncover the streets of Hierapolis that Cleopatra once walked with your small group.
- In Kas, discover a whole new level of relaxation on board a traditional Turkish gulet with an included coastal cruise on the crystalclear waters of the Mediterranean.
Get your Turkish delights on a 15-day Istanbul round-trip adventure. It’s a mix of ancient ruins and modern cities, Islamic mysticism and Ottoman influence, inland discoveries and coastal cruising, and everything in between. Get lost in a traditional sema performance of whirling dervishes in Bursa, unlock the secrets of the ancient city of Ephesus, admire Oludeniz’s Blue Lagoon from high up on a mountain hike, and swim and snorkel in the Mediterranean on a traditional gulet cruise from Kas. From the winding laneways of Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar to the to the bizarre landscapes of Cappadocia, take the plunge and discover a new way of experiencing Turkey.
- Hotel (13 nights), Overnight boat (1 night)
- 14 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private Bus , Public Bus , Train , Dolmus , Gulet , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Istanbul - Leader-led walking tour
- Bursa - Dervish Lodge Visit
- Selcuk - Leader-led orientation walk
- Ephesus - Archaeological site visit
- Selcuk - Gozleme making demonstration and lunch
- Selcuk - Sultankoy Village Carpet Weaving
- Pamukkale - Hierapolis and Travertines National Park
- Kayakoy - Village visit
- Lycian Way - Hike from Kayakoy to Oludeniz Beach
- Kas - Leader led orientation walk
- Kas - Handicraft market
- Konya - Mevlana Museum
- Goreme - Valley walk
- Any international flights to/from Istanbul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Turkey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- From the ancient city of Ephesus to the trek to Oludeniz, this trip can involve a lot of walking. Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. To make the most of the trip, it's best if you have at least a moderate level of fitness. You’ll need your walking shoes, a hat, some sunscreen, and a daypack to explore some of historical sites. All site tours are guided, but you can wander at your own pace if you prefer.
- This trip includes a memorable night on a boat cruising the southern coast of Turkey. Cabins and bathroom facilities are shared and not air-conditioned. Most travellers prefer to grab the mattress, blankets and pillows and sleep on the deck under a bed of Mediterranean stars.
- The overnight boat trip is weather dependent and seasonal. Summer departures will spend one night on the boat and one night in a local pension.
- This trip uses a combination of public and private transport, and all vehicles are modern and have air-conditioning and most are fitted with seat belts. Some journeys can be long in order to maximise the areas visited, but this gives you a chance to interact with the local community and see more of the country. You'll also be pleasantly surprised to find most Turkish buses have wi-fi and serve coffee and cake! Please note that you'll have to carry your own luggage on and off the bus, so make sure it doesn’t exceed our weight and size recommendations. You can find specifics under ‘Packing’ in the ‘Essential Trip Information’ section.
- Your Turkish coastal cruise takes place on a traditional gulet, and depending on the season, is subject to change. Please read the ‘Special Information’ section in Kas for more specific details on your coastal cruising itinerary. Keep in mind that these seasonal changes may affect the inclusion of some meals during this time.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions
Alternate Joining point description
Alternate Joining point instructions