- Bicycle tour
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rice paddies
- Vietnamese life in countryside
- Local Ferry
- Unusual bridges
After a boat transfer, of approximately one hour on the Thu Bon river, you will arrive at a small village in the middle of the delta where you will begin your cycling tour.
The morning will be spent cycling 14km across the countryside and rice fields. You will cross from island to island taking the unusual bridges made from wood or bamboo.
A short boat crossing will bring you to a small island where you will enjoy lunch in the home at a local family.
In the afternoon you will continue the same route as the "Countryside Bicycle Tour" and discovering local crafts.
This tour includes crossing the river on a local ferry, visiting the crafts workshops, crossing a floating bridge, and a bamboo bridge, and several other stops along the way.
- A traditional meal at the home of a local Vietnamese family
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations).
- A Guide assitante, if more than 3 people in your group.
- 1 hour boat trip on the Song Thu river delta.
- Cycling helmet available upon request.
- Pick up and drop off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour is about 23 km (15 miles) with several stops. The roads are flat and without traffic. The planned stops along the way allow you to rest, take photos and meet the locals. Bring with you windbreaker for the months of November, December, and January, since it can be a bit chilly on the boat ride.