- Bicycle tour
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rice paddies
- Local Ferry
- Vietnamese life in countryside
- Multiple visits and activities.
This tour will take you to discover how wooden river boats are made, learn the secret of weaving the colorful straw “Hoi An” sleeping mats. Try the renowned Vietnamese basket boats.
You will spend the day with first-hand contact with one of the rural inhabitant of the region, far from the usual tourist circuits.
At lunchtime you will be invited into the home of a local Vietnamese family for a traditional Vietnamese meal, and learn their customs and traditions. After you have relaxed for a while under the shade of a mango tree, you will Begin your return towards Hoi An, which will take about an hour.
- A traditional meal at the home of a local Vietnamese family
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations).
- A Guide Assistant, if more than 3 guest.
- 45mn long boat ride on the Song Thu river delta.
- Cycling helmet available upon request.
- Bicycle with children’s seat and baby seat available upon request.
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
- Bottled water
- Pick up and drop off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour is about 9 km (5.5 miles) with several stops. For all the family ride. You will follow very easy, small, flat paths with no automobile circulation. Bring with you windbreaker for the months of November, December, and January, since it can be a bit chilly on the boat ride.