- Bicycle tour
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Rice paddies
- Local Ferry
- Vietnamese life in countryside
- Multiple visits and activities.
This tour is the same as the morning tour, but without the meal in a Vietnamese home. This circuit begins with an hour boat ride on the Thu Bon river delta to arrive at Duy Vinh Island.
From here, you will leave on cycle to discover the authentic Vietnam.
You will visit artisans, where you can see wooden boat still being made according to century-old tradition. During this tour, you will learn secret of making the colorful Vietnamese woven straw sleeping mats.
You will observe the workers in the rice fields.
And explore the sumptuous landscapes and meet wonderful people.
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations)
- A Guide Assistant, if more than 3 guest.
- 45mn long boat ride on the Song Thu river delta.
- Cycling helmet available upon request.
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request.
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
- Pick up and drop off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour is about 9 km (5.5 miles) with several stops. For all the family ride. You will follow very easy, small, flat paths with no automobile circulation. Bring with you windbreaker for the months of November, December, and January, since it can be a bit chilly on the boat ride.