- Rice paddies
- Local Ferry
- Vietnamese life in countryside
- Multiple visits and activities.
This tour is the same as the morning tour, but without the meal in a Vietnamese home. This circuit begins with an hour boat ride on the Thu Bon river delta to arrive at Duy Vinh Island.
From here, you will leave on cycle to discover the authentic Vietnam.
You will visit artisans, where you can see wooden boat still being made according to century-old tradition. During this tour, you will learn secret of making the colorful Vietnamese woven straw sleeping mats.
You will observe the workers in the rice fields.
And explore the sumptuous landscapes and meet wonderful people.
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations)
- A Guide Assistant, if more than 3 guest.
- 45mn long boat ride on the Song Thu river delta.
- Cycling helmet available upon request.
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request.
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
- Pick up and drop off
For all the family ride.
You will follow very easy, small, flat paths with no automobile circulation.
Bring with you windbreaker for the months of November, December, and January, since it can be a bit chilly on the boat ride.