- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hobart City Tour
- Salamanca Place galleries
- Russell Falls walk
- Lake St. Claire walk
Be awed by the spectacular natural beauty of Russell Falls, the Gordon River, Cradle Mountain National Park and the sheer-sided ‘Nut’ at Stanley. See deep freshwater lakes, majestic harbours and towering rainforest, and feast on the artisan produce that is the bounty of verdant pastureland and burgeoning vineyards.
Day 1: Welcome to Hobart
Day 2: Hobart Strahan
Day 3: Strahan Cradle Mountain
Day 4: Cradle Mountain Smithton
Day 5: Smithton Launceston
Day 6: Farewell from Launceston
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to Hobart and from Launceston are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tassie's Wilderness Icons tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tassie's Wilderness Icons tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 November 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tassie's Wilderness Icons tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tassie's Wilderness Icons tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.