- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 1-95 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-22632
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Do as much (spot wombats and Tassie devils after dark) or as little (sip wine by the fire) as you like.
- The view from the top of Stanley’s ‘The Nut’ is impressive. But if you don’t fancy a hike, then explore the atmospheric town at your own pace.
- From Cataract Gorge to the Gordon River, Cradle Mountain to ‘The Nut’, Tasmania is not short on natural attractions.
Tasmania may be Australia’s smallest state, but it packs a big punch when it comes to natural attractions. World Heritage-listed wilderness areas, unpeopled valleys, mirror-like lakes and dramatic mountains all await on this Tasmania tour from Hobart.
Day 1: Welcome to Hobart
Day 2: Hobart - Strahan
Day 3: Strahan - Cradle Mountain
Day 4: Cradle Mountain - Smithton
Day 5: Smithton - Launceston
Day 6: Farewell from Launceston
- Centrally located premium hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- 1 UNESCO World Heritage Site – Tasmanian Wilderness
- Franklin-Gordon Rivers National Park, and Cradle Mountain-Lake St Claire National Park entrance fees
- Any international flights to Hobart and from Launceston are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tassie's Wilderness Icons tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tassie's Wilderness Icons tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 May 2024, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tassie's Wilderness Icons tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Tassie's Wilderness Icons tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.